Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: OMG Not Loading without focus?

OMG Not Loading without focus?

Worst Idea Ever - Fix it or I quit!

Not only does the game take forever to load since the updates, But If you try and do anything else it wont load at all?
    Have you morons heard of multi tasking - Who wants to sit and watch nothing? not me.
    Last edited by TheFamily Oster; 02-28-2016 at 10:07 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFamily Oster View Post

Not only does the game take forever to load since the updates, But If you try and do anything else it wont load at all?
    Have you morons heard of multi tasking - Who wants to sit and watch nothing? not me.
    I noticed this before new update.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFamily Oster View Post

No problem for me, I switch tab after open TE and game still load, no need watching while loading

Go check your PC and if you wanna quit then good
    Arion likes this.

Famous
    T11 used to be able to load in background in both my browsers. Suddenly it changed in my PC. This gave me troubles but I could accept. I will quit but this is not the reason.

of all the new changes for the worst I have to admit this one pisses me off the most.

Due to the game now being slow as hell its more a chore than anything else to play it on a laptop. The saving grace of opening it up to load then going off to check other sites whilst it took its time was a small bit of comfort, but now it wont load unless that page is open - and that is down right insulting and a kick in the teeth.

I'm being forced go play the game on Firefox, a platform I don't really like, as it wont be supported on IE, and now Im told I have to sit and watch a loading page for the best part of a minute every time I want to log on because the game is so fu@#ed it won't allow me to multitask.

I really do hope someone from the development team is facing the sack for this new up date. "Fixing" things that were not broken in an attempt to improve things. Adding things that no one asked for, whilst taking away things people liked, whilst breaking and making playing it harder for its users.

What clown is in charge of PR or Beta testing with Nordeus? A complete and utter f@#k up from the start with this new update.

The new training is actually quite good, no reason why they can't incorporate that into the game, but revert everything else back to how it was. The % crap needs to go back to the old point system of before that everyone liked. The mobile interface needs to remain just on the mobile and the old computer skin needs to remain on computer etc...

Time for Nordeus to hold their hands up, admit they messed up, and revert back the stuff that has ruined the game.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-03-2016 at 03:06 AM.
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    of all the new changes for the worst I have to admit this one pisses me off the most.

Due to the game now being slow as hell its more a chore than anything else to play it on a laptop. The saving grace of opening it up to load then going off to check other sites whilst it took its time was a small bit of comfort, but now it wont load unless that page is open - and that is down right insulting and a kick in the teeth.

I'm being forced go play the game on Firefox, a platform I don't really like, as it wont be supported on IE, and now Im told I have to sit and watch a loading page for the best part of a minute every time I want to log on because the game is so fu@#ed it won't allow me to multitask.

I really do hope someone from the development team is facing the sack for this new up date. "Fixing" things that were not broken in an attempt to improve things. Adding things that no one asked for, whilst taking away things people liked, whilst breaking and making playing it harder for its users.

What clown is in charge of PR or Beta testing with Nordeus? A complete and utter f@#k up from the start with this new update.

The new training is actually quite good, no reason why they can't incorporate that into the game, but revert everything else back to how it was. The % crap needs to go back to the old point system of before that everyone liked. The mobile interface needs to remain just on the mobile and the old computer skin needs to remain on computer etc...

Time for Nordeus to hold their hands up, admit they messed up, and revert back the stuff that has ruined the game.
    We have the old version. www.topeleven.com/play-old
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-03-2016 at 03:07 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I'm not sure but I feel that the old version is also much slower to load now. Moreover, in Chrome browser, sometimes it automatically reload when I return from other program and focus T11 tab again.

I just don't actively report T11 problems of old version.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-02-2016 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I'm not sure but I feel that the old version is also much slower to load now. Moreover, in Chrome browser, sometimes it automatically reload when I return from other program and focus T11 tab again.

Because session gets expired so it reload again.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post

I use opera.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

For every user in this thread complaining there are 50000 users that have no trouble because they don't have preY2k computers or play on mobile
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast