Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Raykco
  • 1 Post By HoofDaddy
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: London City wound up.

London City wound up.

Sad to say that after nearly four years, London City will no longer be involved in the game, after Saturday. I have mostly enjoyed these last years, and have made many friends through the game (as well as on this forum). But the new changes have ruined the game for me and so I'm reluctantly giving it up.

Good luck to all that remain playing and maybe some day we'll meet up again on another game.

I daresay my team will remain in competition for a few weeks, but with ever decreasing squad of players, until it becomes an official abandoned team. I'm going to set my team up in an "H" formation, with goalkeeper and then the rest just lined up down the side of the pitch.

GOOD BYE.
    cookizzz likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

London City wound up.-anotheronegone-205x300.jpg
    Arion likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Sad to say that after nearly four years, London City will no longer be involved in the game, after Saturday. I have mostly enjoyed these last years, and have made many friends through the game (as well as on this forum). But the new changes have ruined the game for me and so I'm reluctantly giving it up.

Good luck to all that remain playing and maybe some day we'll meet up again on another game.

I daresay my team will remain in competition for a few weeks, but with ever decreasing squad of players, until it becomes an official abandoned team. I'm going to set my team up in an "H" formation, with goalkeeper and then the rest just lined up down the side of the pitch.

GOOD BYE.
    I will also set a similar formation. In addition, I will rename my team and stadium. I will also rename my players and then sell them. The players' names may carry some messages I want to spread.
    Raykco likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Bye Raykco
    good luck
    (and if you have any cool jersey you can sent it to me - if there is nobody else )
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Is the new league draw one of the reasons you given for quitting?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Is the new league draw one of the reasons you given for quitting?
    The new version is.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.