Thread: Completing Survey

Completing Survey

Hi everyone!!! Before, I always got tokens by completing survey of MATOMY, but now when I want to complete offer in MATOMY, they say that my account was blocked. Therefore, is there any way to solve it ????

Matomy have normally a bad reputation when it comes to trying to claim for lost tokens you have never recieved.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilBoz View Post
    Hi everyone!!! Before, I always got tokens by completing survey of MATOMY, but now when I want to complete offer in MATOMY, they say that my account was blocked. Therefore, is there any way to solve it ????
    Did you used proxy?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

actually I'm in Cambodia, and I can't complete that offer, but I change my IP address to UK, so that I can complete it.

At first I was like you, I thought MATOMY is a Scam and trying to cheating us. I did register, create an account, trial period for their partner and follow all the steps however nothing happen for a week. I decide to file a complain to Nordeus, Nordeus tell me to contact Matomy directly. Thus I email to support@matomy.com -- after a few email of proofing I did complete what they ask for. They send me all the token as promise.

The lesson is, MATOMY do not cheat you, just that they are slow and reluctant to pay out. You need to fight and ask for it. Good luck !!!