Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Like Tree1267Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 77 - Week 4

Atlético Kolkata Day 18-21 Report

As I enjoyed a vacation by the mountains, I pretty much knew that my league hopes are over even without opening the internet. And surely it has:
    I'm not happy with the results on Day 19 and 21... Thus we've learnt that if you don't watch the game or train players, you're doomed. Let us focus on finishing as high as possible. My target next season: Win the league by buying no more than 2 players.
    Last edited by Arion; 03-26-2016 at 09:31 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and reddeviljohn like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Atlético Kolkata Day 18-21 Report

As I enjoyed a vacation by the mountains, I pretty much knew that my league hopes are over even without opening the internet. And surely it has:
    I'm not happy with the results on Day 19 and 21... Thus we've learnt that if you don't watch the game or train players, you're doomed. Let us focus on finishing as high as possible. My target next season: Win the league by buying no more than 2 players.
    I agree with you. You have to train your players to stand a chance, the only loss I have suffered this season was because of that. Very poor team too. But I lost and has not been able to go beyond 14games every season without loosing a game.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What orders did you use, the typical: D+C.A, flanks? How about passing and tackling, mixed or long, and normal or hard?
    Defensive, zone marking, counter attacks down both flanks, low pressing, normal tackling, no offside traps, long passing... Blue arrows on all players, except wingers and striker...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Defensive, zone marking, counter attacks down both flanks, low pressing, normal tackling, no offside traps, long passing... Blue arrows on all players, except wingers and striker...
    Ok thanks. This might be helpful later.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I am always scared to put off the offside trap because I find to be a good weapon and another thing is about pressing, what type of pressing do you think is suitable for a team better than yours.
    Arion likes this.

What I played a draw 1-1 and I checked the concluding highlights, Sadly took no printscreen

Now, just after I look at the highlights and I won a magic goal mid game

Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-26-13_52_55-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-26-2016 at 11:59 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    What I played a draw 1-1 and I checked the concluding highlights, Sadly took no printscreen

Now, just after I look at the highlights and I won a magic goal mid game
    A goal in the late 70s of minutes for the home side - how interesting, and consistent with my experience yesterday...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

@talisman, you lost connection for few seconds... At least you won... When that happened to me few days ago, I thought I won 1-0... but it was 1-1... And same as you, I conceded goal from a team with a player less on the pitch... for 76 minutes...
    I was playing on my laptop with a 38Mb Fibre Broadband connection - there was no loss of connection and the phantom goal wasn't on the end of match report...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Hi everyone, long time don't write in here about my team, this season been great so far, I been very busy but still managed to keep my team playing well, hope everyone had a good season too.

Day 21 - Palace teams report (1/2).

Palace Terriers played their away 2nd Leg of the Champions League Quarter-Finals and secured a 2-0 win to progress to the Semi-Finals 5-0 on aggregate. Goals for left-wingback Mark Hughes and right-wingback Philip McKay as the front line, it seems, had a day off. Midfielder Nico Cue became the 10th player to visit the Medical facility this season, his long-term injury is estimated at 13 days.

Season 77 - Week 4-s10-champ-hl-qf2.jpg

Palace Casuals played host to the 11th place team and scraped through 2-1, with goals from Maarten Wiegman and Nikolay Levterov. With 19 matches played, Palace Casuals have secured a promotion place for next season. All they need to do is keep winning and they will secure the Championship - the other teams seem to be taking points off each other, Casuals lead at the top went out another two points today and now stands at 11 points.

Season 77 - Week 4-s33-league-hl-round-19.jpg

Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast