Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: i want demonstrate what top eleven became boring..guess teams next season

i want demonstrate what top eleven became boring..guess teams next season

i hate top eleven'system about draw league...no random draw..always same teams.....now it's finished anoher season and i will pass to 34 level..
    like every season i know already my opposite(always strongest teams).....try to guess,i write names of my opposites and first day of new season(monday)i will show photo of my league...
    p.s. my team is A.S. REDDEN

phouong fc
    hults fc
    S
    davo's blades
    sam
    pelopon
    olympiacos fc
    sc berre
    dukla penicuik
    huy hoang
    parvel
    Fc blauweib
    Steaua dum

obviously this is only my pronostic and not all that teams will be in my league..but i'm sure that many of them will be in my league..

you try to do the same experiment..to show to top eleven that we all are tired to play against same teams
    Last edited by Alessandro Peleggi; 03-07-2016 at 09:09 PM.
    Gert Funck and sincity like this.

Famous
    Some questions.
    Are alll these teams in the same level as your team in current season? Will they promote to next levels with your team? Is there any of them which is one level higher than your team and cannot promote? Are these all your friends?

I am curious and looking forward for your result update.

regards.

clearly are all teams of my level and some are of a superior level,last season,but i think to face them because i played against many times in the cup.monday i will show photo of my league...
    i want that top eleven use random draw...i will show that nownever this game is boring and repetitive

p.s. obviously nobody of that teams ar my friends

Famous
    I also support pure random drawing. It is the most reasonable and fair.

Special and creative drawings may be acceptable for CL or Cup. But league is basic competition of this game. Only pure drawing can make teams in same level play the same game.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Not sure whether it is related to new league draw or not.
    Gert Funck likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Not sure whether it is related to new league draw or not.
    According to the title, I don't see this thread limiting to league draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Joao Nuno Pedro View Post
    Just wanted to share with you the reason why im leaving this game (and also the reason why i left this game back in 2012).
    You should consider give this kind of players something like a a star or some kind of notification on their profile pic so that we, the normal players, could know when we are facing a guy who buy tons of tokens in the market. That guy had already a full 5 star team ( day 1 of the season ) and still had 44 tokens and 50k to spend in a player.

Attachment 63706
    I think your example of token buyer teams should be those starting the season with 6 or even more stars or with players full of SA. But this is also not necessary true. These teams may tank or farm to accumulate these qualities.

I think a full 5 star team like this is possible never buying token. My Level 25 almost (well, not full team) comprises of all 5 star players when this season started. I never buy token. I accumulated about 150 tokens because I usually just use 1 to 3 token on each auction. I never crazily used and will never use 44 tokens on one auction, but I am able to do so for several times. I am also quitting. So I am also more genriously using my tokens now to do something crazy like changing players' name, team name,etc., but I will not waste them in crazy auctions.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-06-2016 at 12:10 PM.

miss only 1 day...to discorver if my prediction will be right
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Seems to be mystic prediction.I can't wait
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Regarding few of you, please stay on topic.

@Alessandro Peleggi, at your level I don't think is so special to guess the opponents. Is not the game is boring is just only few teams left at that level and that's why almost every season you get kinda same opponents.

After level 30+ it also happened to me, even before few times.

One thing is sure, they are working to regroup servers so more players can be there for a better activity and a better rotation of the opponents.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

@Alessandro
    You can tank 1-2 seasons, meanwhile those teams should get promoted and won't be able to play against you

I've noticed that some teams (re)appear in my league after few seasons, but usually I don't have same teams in league every season. I think that my league opponents somehow "rotate" after few seasons.
    Arion likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast