View Poll Results: Chat among Players is Important?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes: We Worth it; We need It

6 46.15%
  • No : Let us die without chat...

2 15.38%
  • Doesn't matter to me...

5 38.46%
  • Beyond my thinking😜

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chat :--- Important! [Poll]

Chat :--- Important! [Poll]

In general discussion is
    It is said that you can post anything that falls within the forum rules here therefore I am posting here.... SO....
    Chat :- basic need of humans....
    I also have one suggestion that please add chat with managers feature in T11 or at least add chat only for friends or within a League, Cup, or CH League
    Without communication it seems that something is dying its communication so please make us able to communicate.....
    Please Top Eleven:- Be Football Manager
    We need it; We worth it....
    So vote for yes who so ever sees this poll...
    Thanks... And please don't shift this thread to any other ace because it is written in general discussion that you can post anything that falls within the forum rules......
    Thank You!.!.!
    userahmed2 likes this.

it is not a bad idea but the problem is maybe the game becomes a chatting room within friends rather than football game plus in real life you don't always communicate with other managers for help or something

maybe they should held a press conference before the game better
    Arion and Abhinavsharma like this.

"Let us die without chat"…… That´s a good one pal
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    And please don't shift this thread to any other ace because it is written in general discussion that you can post anything that falls within the forum rules......
    but you already made this same post in suggestions, so choose which one should be deleted.

* advice
    Making threads with polls, doesn't make them more interesting or attractive than without polls.
    A simple thread with an interesting and fresh subject can be the same attractive (as you promote it from time to time with some new good posts)

** In suggestions section there must be at least 10-20 threads about chat in game
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

As Niko said, already been raised many times, and opinion was to reject the idea, every time.

I vote No, but not using your option - we've got this far without it, we'll survive without it.
    Gert Funck and FH RFC 1872 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    I voted no.
    Language problems and also matches only last 9 minutes so what is the point.

Hmm,Chating is great option for time pass but serious one will not like it.
    Moreover it will give rise to spams,harrasment or roits.Anyways in other manager games also have no chatting option.
    But chatting with our players(not possible) is much better than chatting with other frustrated managers.
    Arion likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Addicted
    Sorry but I have to say NO.

If people want to chat they can always chat with their friends. For example I have some friends on Facebook and if we want to communicate something we can alway do it there.

People are different and some people are so mean and offensive so you will never know if this new idea will bring some unexpected ugly consequences.

Again sorry to say NO. I barely argue with people on this forum but I definitely don't like this idea.
    Arion likes this.

Please don't showers such option in poll that force us to hate the poll
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Ya press conference may be a time is given in that time we can discuss or what ever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast