Thread: Supersonic Ads support email?

Supersonic Ads support email?

Does anyone have the email address for supersonic Ads customer support, completed an offer via my iphone which hasnt credited and when i try to upload a photo to the missing tokens support ticket it just closes the app so want to try and email them instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hoare View Post
    Does anyone have the email address for supersonic Ads customer support, completed an offer via my iphone which hasnt credited and when i try to upload a photo to the missing tokens support ticket it just closes the app so want to try and email them instead.
    Hi. Did you perhaps come right? Same happened to me.

I think Supersonic Ads are pretty much of a scam, so don't even try making offers from that company

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I think Supersonic Ads are pretty much of a scam, so don't even try making offers from that company
    I don't have the luxury of farming tokens, so I farm greens. And the supersonic seems to be the only one working. Weird
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I don't have the luxury of farming tokens, so I farm greens. And the supersonic seems to be the only one working. Weird
    That was the fact in the past. Sorry.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC