Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Spartan117
  • 1 Post By Kto
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Congratulations T11. You reached 1 GB

Rookie

Thumbs up Congratulations T11. You reached 1 GB

Just checked the size of the T11 android app and it really happen. 1.03 GB is the volume of this app on my phone...

Now waiting that it says the app cant be updated so i can remove the whole app.
    Its not to understand why this game needs that kind of volume.... oh wait all those bugs and coakroaches needs a place also....

Nordeus you are ruining the game.... Big time

Rookie
    No wonder this game is bug infested lol... they literally let them in and multiplying inside...

Pro
    The app initially takes a small storage space. But it keeps growing like a tumor.
    USARABAT likes this.

Rookie
    Taking big space 1gb and still no 3d display... loooolllll

Perhaps the bugs taking over 90% of the system

Kto
    I am pretty sure, that the big part of the space goes to adv videos. I realized this when I had only very low internet speed but was able to watch them normally.
    Just clear cache from time to time
    112000 likes this.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Hi guys. Things like jerseys, emblems, that kind of stuff are not cleared from cache, so if you collect items, the size of the app can grow.

If you re-install your app that will clear old assets, so as Kto said, clearing cache from time to time will resolve this.
    112000 likes this.