Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: negotiation players

negotiation players

Hii,
    Direct question regarding the negotiation,
    after the new training system

when my player enter the negotiation list ?????

Thanks

No one knows. Negotiation system is ruined. Before TE 2016 update it was easy to calculate when player has right quallity to be placed on negotiations list. Now it is impossible to calculate, look this example under link.
    https://web.facebook.com/limeni.tope...90052981147716
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

It's still possible... 1SP equals 4%. Therefore, if totalling all the % and getting the result 1496-1499, the player should end up on the nego list.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    No one knows. Negotiation system is ruined. Before TE 2016 update it was easy to calculate when player has right quallity to be placed on negotiations list. Now it is impossible to calculate, look this example under link.
    https://web.facebook.com/limeni.tope...90052981147716
    The problem is that Nordeus has made as absolute, a percentage evaluation schema that is relative to the level you are in.
    It should have been a mere indication for the team about its conformity to actual level,no more than this.
    Official player ratings for abilities should have remained with Quality level, that is equal for everybody (then each level sees a different number of stars for it).

Abilities percentage changes from one level to another one,so we can't evaluate real quality evolution for a player,without elaborations.

A point to be corrected,according to me.
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 03-07-2016 at 09:18 AM.

Dear Mr. Arion
    kindly explain in more details

they go in at 99% when their skills average out to *4/9.8
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by emadbsb View Post
    Dear Mr. Arion
    kindly explain in more details
    Simply understand this;
    Player having 3* and are about to reach 4* are shown in negotiation list of player less than 2 level according to your level.
    Player having 4* and are about about to reach 5* are shown to negotiation list of player less than 1 level than you.
    Playing having 5* and are about to reach 6*(scout) are shown to negotiation list of player which are of same level as your's.

Simple and easy to understand, remember you can also negotiate at higher player who have 5* player according to your level.
    This is just a part of my observation and it is seen mostly.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 03-07-2016 at 10:37 AM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

One more thing to say,It also depend if your player is attractive in negotiation list which means;
    1: Age less than 25.
    2: Special ability.
    3: Player knows more than one position.
    4: Nice club records.

All these factors plays important role.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Calculate players quallity yourself!

In my other team, there is player who has skills like this:
    DEF 160,8 ATT 160,2 PHY 160,4
    Somehow his average quallity is 161.

Conclusion?
    Managers, do not take average quallity of player you want to buy as relevant factor. Instead, you need to calculate yourself according to individual skills of each player which quallity does he really have. After TE update, older players grow much slower than they used to do on old TE so we need to be more careful when we buy new player.
    Ex top eleven player

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    It's still possible... 1SP equals 4%. Therefore, if totalling all the % and getting the result 1496-1499, the player should end up on the nego list.
    Really? what is the percentage of 4 or lower star players? For example, what are the percentage of academy players?

If this is really so simple, it is weird but at least can be understood. BTW, i will open new version once to observe.

Edit: I just check players of one of my team with T11 new version. I am still not sure how the percentage change with quality of players. From the 3 star to 5 star players, it looks like 75%>= x >100% for 5 star, 50%>= x >75% for 4 star 25%>= x >50% for 3 star. But my simple theory is ruined by a 1 star player with quality 3%. He's suppose to be negative. Anyway, this can be simply explained by 1sp = 4%.

Sorry that I have overlooked discussion about training in new version and discussion about percentage. I don't really mind if I understand because I will not use new version to play.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-07-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast