Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By HoofDaddy
  • 2 Post By motrin
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 1 Post By HoofDaddy

Thread: Teams Unbalanced In League

Teams Unbalanced In League

Can someone explain how at a Level 8 team I have 2 5 stars yet one team in the league as all players superstars and 10 times the money I have ?
    Makes you want to leave the game

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Unlucky? They are just your league's resident Bayern or Barcelona or PSG. Persevere and you may beat them.
    Arion and deano7062 like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

It's possible if you're willing to pay for tokens. It's also possible without paying if you pick up fast trainers, farm green packs, and power train.
    Arion and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    In general, current league draw group teams with similar qualities together, this may be exception but I also saw 1 or 2 exceptionally strong or weak teams for several times before

If your league is a league with relative low quality teams, say average 3 star or 4 star, on Day 3, teams are easily upgraded to a team like this because they can simply upgrade by buying 5 star players.

If the team keep several very low quality 1 star players before league draw in order to lower the team average and then sold these few players after drawing, their team may also be looked like this now.

In real world, rich teams also groups with poor teams in some leagues. Rich people also live in same world in poor persons like me. This is reality.
    Arion likes this.

Addicted
    so...in this case....try to aim for 2nd place...not the 1st place....doesn't fix it??
    deano7062 likes this.

Yeah I aim for high 4* average quality for league draw so I can have a competitive league without having super overpowered teams. Worked the last two seasons and many before that. Only time I had hard leagues was when i was high 5* before the league draw.
    deano7062 likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    In general, current league draw group teams with similar qualities together, this may be exception but I also saw 1 or 2 exceptionally strong or weak teams for several times before

If your league is a league with relative low quality teams, say average 3 star or 4 star, on Day 3, teams are easily upgraded to a team like this because they can simply upgrade by buying 5 star players.

If the team keep several very low quality 1 star players before league draw in order to lower the team average and then sold these few players after drawing, their team may also be looked like this now.

In real world, rich teams also groups with poor teams in some leagues. Rich people also live in same world in poor persons like me. This is reality.
    Usually they toss in 2-3 high Q teams and 2-3 low Q teams... But it isn't necessary that the high Q will be in the title race. For example, we've probably the strongest XI in the league, yet we lost the season opener 3-2 away. Hope for a turnaround.
    Last edited by Arion; 03-09-2016 at 07:04 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    so...in this case....try to aim for 2nd place...not the 1st place....doesn't fix it??
    I also adjust season target in this way in such situation. Moreover, I plan how to play against the super strong team. It is quite impossible to win the league if there is super strong team. But it is not too hard to upset them or even steal one or even two victories against them.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Yeah I aim for high 4* average quality for league draw so I can have a competitive league without having super overpowered teams. Worked the last two seasons and many before that. Only time I had hard leagues was when i was high 5* before the league draw.
    This was used to be my cycle of playing T11.

Starting a season as average quality 4 star team => gradually develop to a 5 star team during the season => promote to next level => becoming a 4 star team again.

If I excessively boost quality of my team, my team will be grouped with strong teams in next season. Moreover, in new season, there will be more players who are just added a new star and less players who are close to next star. As a result, it will be hard to sell players. The chain reaction will make my life much harder.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-09-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks guys I've checked all the league squads and the one I mentioned will walk the league due to the over the top level of his players....gutted because my team is technically the 2nd best squad.....I agree aim for 2nd as best option

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk