Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By El Pistolero
  • 1 Post By Brett Marriott
  • 1 Post By Abhinavsharma
  • 2 Post By Mirrowka

Thread: Friend Possession bonus unfair as hell

Friend Possession bonus unfair as hell

Ok so I was winning my league the guy in 2nd is level on points and I have him on deficit, we have a match and 6 people plus the manager himself watch the game and screw me. How is this fair? I am all for allowing people to watch your games but don't give a possession bonus for it. It's absolutely ridiculous that he gets bonuses for the people he asked to watch, I don't need to rely on other people to win and his exploiting a biased system cost me the league.

Add other players who will support your games. Only way to counter it

As El Pistolero says … add friends.

& stop crying

The bonuses shouldn't stand end of and I shouldn't have to befriend a bunch of random strangers in the hope of gaining an unfair advantage in my games. I like to think fair and square is the way to go, the current system is anything but that. Football is a game of tactics not who has more friends and a 15% possession bonus is ridiculous. The games meant to be fun, well it's not fun when there is inherit cheating within it. I wouldn't mind losing if it was fair one on one but 8 on 1 is a joke and not a funny one. If you can't win a game of football with tactics then you're in the wrong game.
    Last edited by Brett Marriott; 04-02-2016 at 03:47 AM.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    As El Pistolero says … add friends.

& stop crying
    Adding friend is easy job untill you are sure that they care about you.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Dreamer
    do not add friends who have 0 or level 1 true fan achievement, it means they do not support regularly although they playing game ... you need guys to watch your games .. reliable countries, Bulgaria, Romania, South Korea - works for me, especially Romania and Bulgaria, they are crazy about the game ...
    Bunzo and Arion like this.