Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Bunzo
  • 2 Post By Mirrowka
  • 1 Post By HoofDaddy

Thread: Is it possible ? a question for people lv 15 or more plz

Is it possible ? a question for people lv 15 or more plz

Is it Possible to win all or at least 2/3 competitions without changing the formation of your team ? i mean just by changing tactitcs but keeping the same formation .

it's possible when you are lv 1 or 2 i know and your team is five star or six but i'm talking after lv 15 or 20 when the all competitions become full of strong teams .

I´ve won the league & champions league the past 8 seasons with my level 10 team.
    I´ve kept the same 4-5-1 v formation for every game
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.

Famous
    I play a 3-1-4-2 (or slight variation, the wide midfielders go AML and AMR and one of the ST drops off to AMC) and never change it, I'm level 25 was a defeat in CL final away from a treble last season and I got the treble the season before.

Nice so there is hope after all

I won treble last season with pretty much same starting 11 and I used 1 formation the whole time.

Dreamer
    4-5-1 V all the time ..... treble, double , 26-0-0 ... everything is possible with that formation .... make sure you tank your AmR and AML big time as your striker is gonna be a **** one anyway :P
    Arion and pcmacdaniel like this.

Just because you use one formation doesn't mean you can get away with using one set of orders though.
    And 4-5-1V is easily countered.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Just because you use one formation doesn't mean you can get away with using one set of orders though.
    And 4-5-1V is easily countered.
    its wrong assumption that I use one set of order, never do ..... yeah, there were times this formation was countered by 4-3-3 ... but nowadays everybody seems to be using 4-4-2 which I love to counter with my formation.... or some dreamers still use narrow diamond but I think that has been nerfed as its not as good as it used to be lol

I never said you did only use one just that you can't if you expect your team to succeed in all situations. Certain formations can't be defensive by nature. Others are super offensive and should be played as such. Takes a good manager to find a balanced formation that he can manipulate with arrows and orders to seamlessly shift focus with. i just change mine nearly every game but i stick to core base formations that I've had success with.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 03-09-2016 at 09:55 PM.
    Mirrowka likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.