Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: This football sucks

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

This football sucks

With the new version, I had the first experience with the live game as in my mobile I was playing with the old version.
    So, what I see in live games ?

- ST some times when he is in front of the goal post (g.p.), gives a pass away. I 've read that before some time, now I can see it.
    - When some of my wingers or MC (I usually playing 4-5-1V), getting closer to the small area, my ST is moving away from it.
    Usually the other winger comes inside and scores.
    - The only proper position for my ST is in the corners or F-K.
    - When some player has the ball in the middle, he start running to the oppo area. 1-2 team mates are beside and in front (alone), an oppo defender is marking my player but he doesn't pass, just running with the ball. This reminds me how we played football as kids in the school

- Defenders just marking their nearest opponent. I really cannot understand if my team or oppo is playing man to man or zone (or at least, I cannot see any zonal marking)

- GK always staying in front of his g.p.

well
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Keep watching on mobile you will see more funny things.

Sometimes when a defender defends at byline, he intercepts the ball then ..... pass it to the inside of his own box area, What?!!!!!
    Arion and Spartan117 like this.

A striker with free run slowes Down Waits for the defenders, then passes it way out too the wing WHO losses it

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Strikers do many funny things. But not for me and not this season. Mine are beasts. One is nicknamed "The Monster", his name is Monasterski, a Polish lad.

However, defender passing back to the goalkeeper I think is legit. Your post inspired me to post about my experiences.
    Last edited by ponzu; 03-11-2016 at 08:57 PM.
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.

Rookie
    Some funny things in the matches. Last season in a cup game I was 3-2 up in the final minutes and went to hard defending. ,( which I now believe is an order to DO NOT TACKLE) .My oppos player dribbled the ball from outside the box surrounded by three of my defenders all the way inside the six yard area. When he was one to one with my keeper he passed it back to OUTSIDE the box where his AML smashed it into the bottom corner of the onion bag.

3_3.

Brilliant.

Sometimes my Dmc do one on one soccer with keeper lol
    Even long ball forward to Dmc sometimes.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

The most important is to make the match length longer so we always keep a smile on our faces

I bet if Mourinho sees how funny some situations are in this game , he will sue Nordeus

Famous
    The football you described is crazy. Since introducing of live match in mobile version, I wonder if live match will make the match simulation more unrealistic. But I extremely rarely used live match. So I could not comment. Even now I extremely rarely logon new version.

In last season, I heard that strikers tend to pass rather than score. In response to this, I changed focus of training (of course, old version) of strikers to physical and mental, and focus of training of AML/AMR to attacking. I always use 1 ST, 1AML and 1AMR. I have studied if this change is effective. But I think it is reasonable.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-12-2016 at 08:16 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, another thing
    My attacker has the ball and a defender chases him.
    He 's moving forward in oppo posts.
    Arriving in the goal posts area and keep running.
    He 's passing the penalties spot and keep running.
    He 's in front of GK and keep running.
    And then he lost the ball (GK saves - throw away the ball)

If I remember well, this wasn't happening so frequently from the beginning of the "lives".
    Or am I wrong
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-04-2016 at 08:46 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast