Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What is the hardest trophy to win on the game in your opinion? And what is your favou

Max

What is the hardest trophy to win on the game in your opinion? And what is your favou

What is the hardest trophy to win in your opinion and Why? I think it is the Champions League as it took me ages to win finally win it.(I only won it last season on the 4th attempt, I lost my first 3 CL Finals, I got to my 4th one, and won the trophy.) I would say the cup is the second hardest (however I have won 3 times in a row currently and I am going for a 4th Consecutive one), then the league is the next hardest. (I have won this completion 9 times so it is on the middle of the pile for difficulty, One season it could be really easy to win and then the next season it is a very tough league and you finish runner up while there is a few active contenders)

And then the 2nd easiest is the Super League (That Competition was so easy, I won each round by about 7 goals over 2 legs and I won it 2 seasons in a row)

And the Super Cup In my opinion is the easiest competition. Well actually, this depends on what side you are on. I am basing this of the CL winner’s side of things, most of the time for the CL winners find it easy to dismantle the Super League winners in this one game competition (although there is a few exceptions)

My favourite trophy I won was the Champions League because for me, this was the hardest trophy to win, it took me 2 and half years to do it. I lost the final 3 times due to troll results and I won it 4th time lucky.

However, I think the most important completion to win is the league, my reasoning behind this is that, to prove that you can become the best of the pile in your league shows you have what it takes to conquer a competition that takes place everyday bar the opening 2 days of the season.

Please Note: This is based of my opinion and my personal experiences with each completion, you are all free to share which ones you think are the hardest to win and which is your favourite trophy in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CL definitely the hardest for a non- or small spender. More than a few of my tilts at the trophy have come to grief against a team that is 40% better (and thus 20%+ better than me) since the start of the season... You can get this also in the Cup but the early rounds are a Troll's paradise so if you can get through that and are good enough Quality wise, you can go far.

Can't speak for the Super League as I've only ever been in it twice, once with a team that finished 3rd in the CL Group and once with a team that finished 5th. Both times I was knocked out by a much higher Quality token buyer.

Again the Super Cup is only something I've been in twice, both as CL winner and both times won.

League is another kettle of fish entirely. You have to concentrate fully on your League campaign, every point counts. It's a poor season if one of my sides doesn't get at least 20 out of 26 wins in the season, usually that's enough to put you in the top three, if not Champion, speaking as a player who runs one team on a Monthly card and whatever is collected off the daily bonus and other competition winnings and the other team the same but without the monthly card.
    Last edited by talisman; 10-23-2019 at 11:54 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    probably the supercup

Max

What is the hardest trophy to win on the game in your opinion? And what is your favou

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    CL definitely the hardest for a non- or small spender. More than a few of my tilts at the trophy have come to grief against a team that is 40% better (and thus 20%+ better than me) since the start of the season... You can get this also in the Cup but the early rounds are a Troll's paradise so if you can get through that and are good enough Quality wise, you can go far.

Can't speak for the Super League as I've only ever been in it twice, once with a team that finished 3rd in the CL Group and once with a team that finished 5th. Both times I was knocked out by a much higher Quality token buyer.

Again the Super Cup is only something I've been in twice, both as CL winner and both times won.

League is another kettle of fish entirely. You have to concentrate fully on your League campaign, every point counts. It's a poor season if one of my sides doesn't get at least 20 out of 26 wins in the season, usually that's enough to put you in the top three, if not Champion, speaking as a player who runs one team on a Monthly card and whatever is collected off the daily bonus and other competition winnings and the other team the same but without the monthly card.

My opinions are similar, a poor league session for me Is if I do not get over 20 wins in a league season.

And if I get less than 40 wins in a season, than it has been quite poor.

And I try to avoid seasons, where I am trophy less, but that can be hard sometimes.
    Last edited by Max; 06-14-2021 at 06:49 PM.

Dreamer
    for me the hardest would be to win the league without conceding goal. Twice I finished season with 1 goal conceded. Its a nightmare really.

Apart of that, they all are easy cups , treble might be tricky though.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    CL for sure and Cup is second because there are weaker and not so active teams there.

It's because of the CL final.
    Only one game
    Usually inconvenient (morning) time at Friday, so not sure if able to watch
    Game engine can react with any possible way
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    For me, it's the Cup. Oppos in Cup are stronger than in CL and league.

The question is very easy for me: the CUP if you don t manipulate the draws at the start of the season.
    And the easiest to win is the league , especially if you are an active manager.
    Champions League anything can happen, but most of the times if you have a better team you win.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    CL for sure and Cup is second because there are weaker and not so active teams there.

It's because of the CL final.
    Only one game
    Usually inconvenient (morning) time at Friday, so not sure if able to watch
    Game engine can react with any possible way
    Yeah, most of those for me were in the morning as well.
    Last edited by Max; 06-06-2021 at 06:55 PM.

Completing phase 4 and 5 in Unite Against Giants 2019.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast