Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Letting players go

Letting players go

Am i the only one, who is having trouble letting veteran players go?

Just sold my favorite attacker after almost 400 games and 350 goals..

It wasn't easy, but it was time for fresh and younger players to step up instead.

Do you guys also hate it or is it just me?

I hate it because this game is based on quality which is earned by training only not by experience.

I have a question for developers.

Do you know experienced player is best than young players then why expereinced player quality is depended on training only?????

I want answer
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    In real world, there are very few teams can promote to next club level in every season. I don't believe there is any team in real world can consecutively promote 30 or more levels like us in T11 world. It is actually not too unrealistic that we should let most of our loyal veteran players leaving after some seasons.
    Bunzo likes this.

Dreamer
    I have 30 years old guy who scored more goals in league than played matches .... he is my gem , he will stay until he retires ....

I would like to organize testimonial match for him... anybody interested ... in 3 seasons though (if my assumption that he will leave at age 33 is correct).....

Letting players go-stats.jpg
    Last edited by Mirrowka; 03-19-2016 at 10:14 AM.
    Bunzo and Let's Rock like this.

yea I guess it happens to almost everyone who plays this game and make hard decisions like selling your fav. players

I have a striker who is a scoring almost in every match since level 1 and I still have him not planning to sell him until he retires
    Arion, Mirrowka and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    I hate it because this game is based on quality which is earned by training only not by experience.

I have a question for developers.

Do you know experienced player is best than young players then why expereinced player quality is depended on training only?????

I want answer
    Simply they need you to spend Tokens either by bidding or buying Tokens so they can earn from such a game

They won't care if your players are experienced as long as you can still buy higher quality players

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    yea I guess it happens to almost everyone who plays this game and make hard decisions like selling your fav. players

I have a striker who is a scoring almost in every match since level 1 and I still have him not planning to sell him until he retires
    Same here... I loved Bircan and John (Ok they're 25 y.o., not much) but they were too low quality, and their contract expired... I'd considered keeping them, but my running costs will be too high. So they'd to go... Bircan had 50 league appearances, John too had 50+ games. Baert also left... Jaque is still there. He won't leave till 34.
    Ibrahim Bavari likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

The player that was given to me when I first started the game was great. It was hard letting him go. His name was Ben Alavanja. So I took my current best player and renamed him Ben Alavanja Jr.
    Let's Rock and Arion like this.

Rookie
    i'm planning to rename my stadium after my greatest academy player. he's now 29yo 3 star bench fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    Simply they need you to spend Tokens either by bidding or buying Tokens so they can earn from such a game

They won't care if your players are experienced as long as you can still buy higher quality players
    Everthing is not money.I know what you mean.But I don't support that.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast