Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Training your players

Training your players

Since the update I am unable to train players in specific area's individually. So say I want 1 defender to just train in defence I won't get the training bonus as you need 8 players per training session...So it seems harder to get a player better in one area

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Any suggestions please ?

Addicted
    switch back to old version ....and train it there...only down thing is...your player might get hurt in training in old version....but the new training is for you training for whole team....my first team develop very well...i just crash a LV 11... same Q as my first team in CUP 1:7 in away game...

Famous
    The old version will not help you with the bonus either. I train 4-8 players to get the bonus THEN switch to individual for power training. I think it is basicaly similar. You may just get the bonus on top. Where is the problem ?
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by deano7062 View Post
    Since the update I am unable to train players in specific area's individually. So say I want 1 defender to just train in defence I won't get the training bonus as you need 8 players per training session...So it seems harder to get a player better in one area

Why would you only want to train 1 person? I've always trained in groups. Whether full (conditioning), offense (attack), defense (defense...shut up). Maybe I just see a better benefit training several over training just 1.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myke Cano View Post
    Why would you only want to train 1 person? I've always trained in groups. Whether full (conditioning), offense (attack), defense (defense...shut up). Maybe I just see a better benefit training several over training just 1.
    well...yes, i train in groups too...but don't you notice that...the skill are too even ??? i mean...some people perfect that attack player focus on attack more....like Q 80.... you may want attack and physic in 90...and defense in 60....instead of even thing at 80.... yes...in that case, you attack player is not good in defense...but...that is the attack player....like ST...why i need so high in defense? i mean...do a ST need a high tackling???

and in group training...you can't control this...but in solo training (the old one) you can do that~

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well...yes, i train in groups too...but don't you notice that...the skill are too even ??? i mean...some people perfect that attack player focus on attack more....like Q 80.... you may want attack and physic in 90...and defense in 60....instead of even thing at 80.... yes...in that case, you attack player is not good in defense...but...that is the attack player....like ST...why i need so high in defense? i mean...do a ST need a high tackling???

and in group training...you can't control this...but in solo training (the old one) you can do that~
    I train my 8 defensive players as a group and only pick defensive and physical drills -> defense & condition bonus. 8 midfielders with attacking, defensive and physical drills -> attack, possession & condition bonus. 4 attackers only get attacking drills -> attacking bonus. Goalkeepers get trained seperately -> no bonus.

You can continue to train individual players exactly like in the old system, you won't get bonus but you didn't get bonus in the old system either.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    I train my 8 defensive players as a group and only pick defensive and physical drills -> defense & condition bonus. 8 midfielders with attacking, defensive and physical drills -> attack, possession & condition bonus. 4 attackers only get attacking drills -> attacking bonus. Goalkeepers get trained seperately -> no bonus.

You can continue to train individual players exactly like in the old system, you won't get bonus but you didn't get bonus in the old system either.
    yes...you can do that way in group... but still that is kind of random skill adding to the player...even in attack drill, using in attacking player, it can still adding tackling...(like the drill shooting one).... and for a solo training it is not so effective on one player....before, you know when your player will gain another point...but now, it is just like a lucky random gain....who know when and what is going to add.....

yes...you can do that way in group... but still that is kind of random skill adding to the player...even in attack drill, using in attacking player, it can still adding tackling...(like the drill shooting one).... and for a solo training it is not so effective on one player....before, you know when your player will gain another point...but now, it is just like a lucky random gain....who know when and what is going to add.....
    This thing is annoying though. I have noticed that too. A player is put on training sessions that are supposed to specifically target improvements in certain attributes only, but the player makes gains in other attributes - some of which are irrelevant to the players assigned position. In the case of a purely attacking training session with no secondary defensive players required, gain in fitness, speed and so on are acceptable, but there should be no gains in tackling, marking and so on.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    Well, that's true, but in the old system you couldn't give 'heading' skill to strikers without adding points to all the other defensive skills. Or passing to defenders, or crossing to full backs etc etc. So that was hardly perfect either.

Some sort of progress bar would be nice, that I agree with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast