Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Stay Tuned 1st April

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Everyone is qualified to Champions League next season regardless of finishing positions! But there will be FOUR different CL tiers: Elite (1-4), Pro (5-7), Semi-Pro (8-10), Amateur (12-14). To make this even EASIER for everyone, 100 TOKENS have been added to Amateur class participants, while the remaining classes get 200, 500 and 700 points.

Career Extension Package: You can now extend your player's career up to the age of 40, spending 15 tokens per season, the player will continue to play and they will ALSO have their training potential increased.
    Where is this officially announced?
    Sweed Mind likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Everyone is qualified to Champions League next season regardless of finishing positions! But there will be FOUR different CL tiers: Elite (1-4), Pro (5-7), Semi-Pro (8-10), Amateur (12-14). To make this even EASIER for everyone, 100 TOKENS have been added to Amateur class participants, while the remaining classes get 200, 500 and 700 points.

Career Extension Package: You can now extend your player's career up to the age of 40, spending 15 tokens per season, the player will continue to play and they will ALSO have their training potential increased.
    Thanks for official announcement.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    The official announcement also states that players who buy more than 1000 tokens each season will get an extra player on the pitch, limitless substitutions and a 3 goal advantage on score. There will also get 4 free 7-star players and 5 jokers per season which will give them the possibility to invert the score of a selected game. And finally, they will have the choice to remove 4 sides from every competition they compete in (provided they do not belong to the aforementioned token buyers).
    At last we will be rid of this mass of poor players who polute this great game !
    Gert Funck and Sweed Mind like this.

Nordeus have told me an exciting announcement. I will be able to reveal it this Friday, the 1st of April.
    Is this the one?
    http://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=398980
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    Some one got this drill already?

Stay Tuned 1st April-01-04-2016-08-36-24.jpg
    Bunzo and gizzmo like this.

No, but it would explain some of the actions of some of my players in some of the matches this season...
    Sweed Mind, Bunzo and gizzmo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    No, but it would explain some of the actions of some of my players in some of the matches this season...
    Yeah, in this case you are probably mentioning the headless chicken chase...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12