Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: player wages are not logic

player wages are not logic

Hello everyone

So I just renewed players contracts since they were expiring next season and found that a player who was taking 25k per season last 2 weeks will take about 70k for next 3 seasons !!

This doesn't make any sense even if I have trained him and got a SA or something this doesn't mean to take more than the double in the next 3 seasons

Famous
    Maybe he's had an offer from an EPL club so you have to match it or he's off.
    Bunzo and Ibrahim Bavari like this.

What's his quality? Generally the wages increase after 1 skill grade increase, he might've been a fast trainer and improved a lot.
    I renew contracts on the last day of season or when the season starts, since either way the contract will be of 2 full seasons only. That saves on expenditure as my team is only Level 8 and money is required during these levels.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

It seems to be always like this. Players ask absurd amount of wages and 'one-time bonuses' for the renewal of contracts in their third year. Most of time, especially in the lower and middle levels, it is better to buy other players and sell those that are in their final year of their contract. Of course, it is a loss if you have spent money (to buy green packs) and time in training the player for significant additional quality, positions and/or special ability.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-04-2016 at 05:42 PM.
    Arion likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

gogs67

I wouldn't mind if he had this offer but they should have showed the cash too lol
    Last edited by Ibrahim Bavari; 04-04-2016 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    What's his quality? Generally the wages increase after 1 skill grade increase, he might've been a fast trainer and improved a lot.
    I renew contracts on the last day of season or when the season starts, since either way the contract will be of 2 full seasons only. That saves on expenditure as my team is only Level 8 and money is required during these levels.
    He is MC player was excellent and became scout this season after training and 22 years old ... and I agree with you about contract renewal timing but I don't agree about the big increase they put for a player too !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It seems to be always like this. Players ask absurd amount of wages and 'one-time bonuses' for the renewal of contracts in their third year. Most of time, especially in the lower and middle levels, it is better to buy other players and sell those that are in their final year of their contract. Of course, it is a loss if you have spent money (to buy green packs) and time in training a player for significant additional quality, positions and/or special ability that would have to sell.
    This is not fair dude,,, then what's the point of buying young players and training them then after 2 seasons of training and green packs or tokens you just give up on them?? it would be better to buy old players from the auction and just play for a season or 2 then sell them again !!

They just exaggerate about wages and this is not even realistic