• 2 Post By Mirrowka
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Mirrowka
  • 2 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By Arion
  • 2 Post By Awe Imoleayo Peter

Thread: At Last!

At Last!

After a barren run of 10 seasons without a League Title and thinking I'd never win it again, I've finally got there! And with 3 games to spare. I think the new training regime and buying recommended players has helped as they have all had regular 8/9/10 ratings. And won me many games. Now I can have another crack at The Cup although it'll be a tough one next season.

FC Loella. Level 28
    14 League Titles (now 15)
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    Last edited by dave1311; 03-31-2016 at 12:44 PM.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Congratulations mate it looks like you have had some fun .... here is mine, my opponents havent been that great this season, they do have to improve next one I think ....

In real life I am waiting for such a picture 12 years and it looks like I am gonna be waiting for longer as long as Wenger is in charge...
    if he get beaten by Leicester (good on them) or deluded Yids (bad bad) ... he should really go ...

WOB (Wenger out Brigade)

At Last!-league.jpg
    Brian Dang and Steve285 like this.

That's a nice record. Well done to you too. Reminds me of the early days but the league is harder now I think. So winning it is a nice feeling.

FC Loella. Level 28
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    Mirrowka likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Congratulations mate it looks like you have had some fun .... here is mine, my opponents havent been that great this season, they do have to improve next one I think ....

In real life I am waiting for such a picture 12 years and it looks like I am gonna be waiting for longer as long as Wenger is in charge...
    if he get beaten by Leicester (good on them) or deluded Yids (bad bad) ... he should really go ...

WOB (Wenger out Brigade)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	league.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	64697
    Mirrowka, people like you might be making a big mistake in asking for sacking A. Wenger. No offence to you, but it seems that some people don't even know what they are talking about. Or maybe they just think that a manager's work is as simple as 'buying' word class players, set a decent formation and give instructions and the team will win the league or any other competitions. While he did not bring any major trophies in the last years apart from the F.A Cup, he has not wasted money like many other teams have done. He and A. Ferguson could be the last of their kinds. Many people out there just criticise football managers, thinking that it is easy to do such a job. When you will be at their places, then you will know how difficult it is. So many people, including 'TV pundits' and retired footballers, talked a lot against certain managers, and when they went to manage a team, they got sacked only after a few months or they themselves resigned. It is easy to says things and so on when you are not in the manager's seat, but doing it as a manager and make it to happen on the pitch is very different, especially when there is a lot of pressure is on you. Some people don't even have a small fraction of the knowledge and experience that the managers they are criticising have; like I have said, some don't even know what they are talking about, and yet, they 'bla bla' a lot, saying things like the manager should have done this, he should have done that, he should have used this player there or this formation instead, this does not work in the Premier League, he should have bought this player, and so on and so on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-31-2016 at 05:24 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Dreamer
    thank you for your quote Tactician

well, to be honest, I have been defending Arsene for many years and fought with his critics many times..... but its not about buying world class players... I have been supporting the club 20 years now and I have to say , its the same season every year... its all bla bla bla... we go for that and we will win that... its same managerial approach , Arsene as much as I like him , he got senile now... his decision are not that precise as they used to be, his stubborness towards buying DM and ST when we needed it most.. now the season is gone, one of the many recent years...

Tell me one manager, who earns 8 M per year and have sure seat in the club.... in other club he would be sacked.... its all because he makes money for that yankee C*** Kroenke and baldy C*** Gazidis.. that Gazidis is way off my taste, he is proper w***er...
    Every year same story.. february - we have warchest 200 M and bla bla .. .we will spend big ... nothing happen .. just before season ticket renewal ... bla bla ... I am tired of this ... its because Emirates is a cash cow but if attend the home game, its like in cemetery, quiet as **** ... .its boring, people taking selfies ... no atmosphere there... core fans started to go only for away games and there is a proper chanting atmosphere...
    these three people are killing the club from inside.... they really do ....
    Many people will tell you its time for him to go .. even if he would win EPL , which he probably wont and I tell You ... I do wish it for Leicester.. what a fairytale season for them.. good on them... we have had chances this season to win it but he blew it .... I think its over now...

as one of the core fans DT said with his banner

Arsene, thank you for the memories, its time to say good bye .... I do agree with this one....

Anyway, I know the period when we get new manager can be tough and we have to expect some up and downs (see Man U f.e.) but I would rather give a shot than to encounter every season same ****....
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    thank you for your quote Tactician

well, to be honest, I have been defending Arsene for many years and fought with his critics many times..... but its not about buying world class players... I have been supporting the club 20 years now and I have to say , its the same season every year... its all bla bla bla... we go for that and we will win that... its same managerial approach , Arsene as much as I like him , he got senile now... his decision are not that precise as they used to be, his stubborness towards buying DM and ST when we needed it most.. now the season is gone, one of the many recent years...

Tell me one manager, who earns 8 M per year and have sure seat in the club.... in other club he would be sacked.... its all because he makes money for that yankee C*** Kroenke and baldy C*** Gazidis.. that Gazidis is way off my taste, he is proper w***er...
    Every year same story.. february - we have warchest 200 M and bla bla .. .we will spend big ... nothing happen .. just before season ticket renewal ... bla bla ... I am tired of this ... its because Emirates is a cash cow but if attend the home game, its like in cemetery, quiet as **** ... .its boring, people taking selfies ... no atmosphere there... core fans started to go only for away games and there is a proper chanting atmosphere...
    these three people are killing the club from inside.... they really do ....
    Many people will tell you its time for him to go .. even if he would win EPL , which he probably wont and I tell You ... I do wish it for Leicester.. what a fairytale season for them.. good on them... we have had chances this season to win it but he blew it .... I think its over now...

as one of the core fans DT said with his banner

Arsene, thank you for the memories, its time to say good bye .... I do agree with this one....

Anyway, I know the period when we get new manager can be tough and we have to expect some up and downs (see Man U f.e.) but I would rather give a shot than to encounter every season same ****....
    These stories that you see or hear mostly come from people of the press. They are the ones that make up the stories, and make fans have those expectations and so on. Many times, the manager or the club does not even say things close to what the press makes people think that have been said. They make-up all kinds of stories, put false information just for the sake of attracting attention and have something that people will tend to be interested to read just to sell their articles and have views on their websites.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-31-2016 at 07:45 PM.
    Arion and Awe Imoleayo Peter like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    After a barren run of 10 seasons without a League Title and thinking I'd never win it again, I've finally got there! And with 3 games to spare. I think the new training regime and buying recommended players has helped as they have all had regular 8/9/10 ratings. And won me many games. Now I can have another crack at The Cup although it'll be a tough one next season.

FC Loella. Level 28
    14 League Titles (now 15)
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    Congratulations. I've gone 8 seasons straight and still without a 1st place finish... 4 times runners-up tho
    dave1311 likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Am an Arsenal fan too, but when I think about sacking wenger, I also think about who can replace him. The best thing we can do for ourselves to avoid a 'man u'. Things have to be in place, the transition has to be smooth @mirrowka I want you to know it's not like he wants to fail. No one wants to, but I agree she has blind faith in his players and it's not paying off. As much as we want him out we have to do it smoothly and make it look like we still have the same coach. #COYG
    Mirrowka and Arion like this.