Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Finally I decided to stay here another season

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes you might like the new cup, but i don't, whats the point of buying lots of tokens for a 7* team if the game is going to make it more difficult for you and put you against 2 levels higher and also they can buy good players for far less tokens, just defeats the object of actually buying tokens really, I'm better off playing with a 5* squad like potemy does and I may actually enjoy the game more.
    First, now one is forced to buy tokens and no where is written that you should win all 3 trophies because you have 7 stars players, make them 9 and if you will lose, yes blame nordeus.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    i hope T11 follow ea fifa superstars. close their game after make a lot of profit. haha
    Don't compare Fifa SuperStars with Nordeus, they had 1m maximum, Top 11 is going to 10 milions.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    At the moment, i aldy spend over 1500 usd, its time to stop doing it....
    holy ****!

...and I feel guilty with my wife for having spent 13 euros in 3 seasons....
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    holy ****!

...and I feel guilty with my wife for having spent 13 euros in 3 seasons....
    Well then you must be leading a miserable life
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    hi,

I believe some of us here realized that T11 is endless game and money orientated. The more you improve your team quality, the higher the quality the opponents u r going to
    face. Currently i have 46 quality and you know what... the lowest quality in my league is 42 and My quality ranked 5th...

And in last 4 previous seasons, i had faced lvl 15, 16, 17 players in CUP matches. It all bcoz of i improved my quality at level 1.
    Moreover, server put me in the league without single friends as they didnt spend as I did on their teams. I opened a ticket to Nordeus about and they replied that they want to create a competitive matches. Bcoz of that I have to face strangers with high quality team?

For me, the most important is to play against friends, not competitive.... i have 25 facebook friends playing it and none of them are in my league, CL or CUP. and worse, my success drop......

So I am finally decided to stay at lvl 6 for one more season and hope server will put me low quality poll.

I dont know the way i think is correct or not but this is the only way to reduce spending Token on this game in long-term.

At the moment, i aldy spend over 1500 usd, its time to stop doing it....
    Level 6 quality 4* and you spent 1500 usd? 15 thousand tokens and you can only get to level 6 with a 4* team and need to stay behind another season because you can't compete with teams few qualities higher than you? SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well then you must be leading a miserable life
    well, it was clearly ironic but I don't expect that a person who tells to someone, that don't even know, that he's living a "miserable life" can understand

please, be so kind to ignore me in this forum until you don't learn the basis of education

goodbye
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    First, now one is forced to buy tokens and no where is written that you should win all 3 trophies because you have 7 stars players, make them 9 and if you will lose, yes blame nordeus.
    Yes but if I make all my players 9* then I will face teams from 4 levels above, so again theres no point.
    Maxtax likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Fmldotca View Post
    Level 6 quality 4* and you spent 1500 usd? 15 thousand tokens and you can only get to level 6 with a 4* team and need to stay behind another season because you can't compete with teams few qualities higher than you? SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!
    Should of just spent $50 per season and bought 10 scouts/season, that would of made you spend $300 and you would have a quality higher than 42 @ L6....
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes but if I make all my players 9* then I will face teams from 4 levels above, so again theres no point.
    I truly agree with this point, I don't get to see another L2 in the same cup as me from the very beginning. Gods know what level managers I will be facing next season. All my friends in L2 and L3 are facing their same level or 1 level above in the cup matches. I was playing with L5 from the very beginning and tmr match will be against L6
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Fmldotca View Post
    Well maybe most of the funds when into construction, probably had a very good stadium
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast