Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
Like Tree1076Likes

Thread: Season 78 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    If it is the case, then it's ridiculous indeed. This makes you think how much randomness or other '****' is involved in deciding the outcomes of certain matches. Other users won't see it like this until they become victims of such '****' too. And when I spoke of things repeating themselves too similarly, some fail to see it. They keep on finding ways to justify what happened despite that it is clear in many cases there was something fishy. Some even brought things that happened to say once a decade or two in real life to compare with something that happens 1-4 times every season or two in this game. Just keep a record of everything.
    I suppose i just got too used to winning so when I actually lose things don't seem right. Or maybe I'm being punished for winning 2 trebles?
    Matches last season, I dominated, this season stats seem 50/50 yet none of my shots always go in. My defence have gone from 7s and 8s to 5s and 6s so it doesn't make a lot of sense.

It's just annoying how I can lose on the final day against a team I beat previously 6-1 costing me 1st place which I sat the whole season.
    Next season will be different and I'll put a bit more effort into winning a treble.

Day 28 - Palace Casuals report and end of season summary.

Palace Casuals played their last match of the season away to 13th place, and conceded two late goals in a 3-2 win. Winger Angelo Musto with a brace and midfielder Nikolay Levterov scored the Casuals goals.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-league-hl-round-26.jpg

End of season summary

Palace Casuals started their 34th season at Level 30, and were one of the lowest Quality teams in their League. As a result, the teams performances could be best described as erratic, but a mid-season unbeaten streak gave a chance of finishing in a Champions League spot. A last week winless run, however, killed those hopes off and a 5th place finish was the best they could do.

In the Champions League, Casuals and 7 other League winners were placed in a Level 31 Champions League. Against the odds, Casuals managed to qualify for the knockout stage of the competiton but were Nordeus'd out of the competition at the 'Top-16' stage, the opposition scoring three late goals in the 2nd Leg to draw 4-4 on aggregate, and Casuals endured extra-time and losing a penalty shootout.

The Cup was the usual story, wins against higher Level teams in the first two rounds followed by an exit against a higher Quality team in the Play-off Round.

Final League Table

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-l30-league-table-final.jpg

League Top Players

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-l30-league-table-finaltp.jpg

Palace Casuals season stats and career records

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-playing-squad-final.jpg

Palace Casuals Player-of-the-Season

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-pos-angelo-musto.jpg

Palace Casuals Season and History to date

Season 78 - Are you ready?-pc-history-season-34-final.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 05-01-2016 at 12:48 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Best attack, best defence but could only manage a draw....don't think I watched up to 10matches...better luck next time Sanchez the nordgen did well. I just know how to be Second though

Famous
    Won the double (league + CL) this season. Overall record of 36-2-3

My starting wingers combined for 120 of the teams 187 goals.
    Level 40 Manager

Day 28 - Palace Terriers report and end of season summary.

Palace Terriers finished their season at home to 10th place, and won 5-0 with a goal each from Samir Gross, Esneider Gil, Michele Tempesta, Roberto Pigatt Baratto and Abdou Ewagnignon.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-league-hl-round-26.jpg

End of Season Summary

Palace Terriers started their 11th season at Level 11, and were the highest Quality team in their League. After an erratic first week or so, they settled down to climbing up the table, eventually hitting the top spot and then keeping up their unbeaten run and allowing the rest of the teams to take points off each other to consolidate their lead.

In the Champions League, a confident but not without incident qualification from the Group stage was followed by steady progress through the Knockout Phase before hitting the buffers in the Semi-Final against a poorer Quality team.

The Cup proved to be a tough nut to crack, Terriers claiming the scalps of 5 Level 12 teams and a Level 13 team before claiming the trophy with a 1-0 win against a Level 12 team with a 2.1Q advantage.

Season 11 will be the season that Terriers were the closest a Palace team came to claiming a Treble...

Season 78 - Are you ready?-not-treble.png

Final League Table

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-l11-league-table-final.jpg

League Top Players

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-l11-league-table-finaltp.jpg

Champions League

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-champ-final.jpg

Cup

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-cup-final.jpg

Playing squad season stats and career record

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-player-squad-final.jpg

Palace Terriers Player-of-the-Season

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-pos-samir-gross.jpg

Palace Terriers Season and History to date

Season 78 - Are you ready?-pt-history-season-11-final.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 05-01-2016 at 12:50 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Won the treble,great season

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    i joinrd thjis game last June, my team just made D13 with a great season another title with just one pointed dropped andthe CL secured for a 3rd time albeit via an penalty shootout. But I digress, I decided to just sit back and do a bit of reading forum wise, hence my low post count. Some observations tjough.

So overall the thoughts being offered hereby some users is. I won most of my games BUT every so often the game decided before hand that I was going to cop a bad result... One person on here whinged while he had a 100% league season but copper it in the cup if I read him correctly.

Patterns play a big factor in human life, we look for them, find comfort in them, even the so called troll result fits into a pattern in some people's minds So the claims of randomness now become accusations of something more sinister, " the game screwd me over" "they want me to buy more tokens" "there is no way that should have happened in the game etc" But it is a game, you need to adapt to reversals otherwise what would be the point of playing it? Early on I kept conceeding many goalsfrom corners, was the game screwing me or did it make sense to bring in a player with heading SA? I did and problem sorted. Was that a conspiracy on the games part or just part of normal management? It depends on your viewpoint.

Let's face it. Game users will play two games per day almost every day per season. That is ALOT compared to RL. A lot of info passing before our eyes, we are bound to see similarities wether favourable ones or not.

Not everyone can win all the time but what I have noticed that the more interested user has a far greater advantage over the casual.

I am not a game apologist by any means it could do with improvement but just wanted to add my tuppence worth.

Edit sorry for some dodgy spelling but predictive text and fat fingers are one poor combination!
    All the best for the coming season.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I suppose i just got too used to winning so when I actually lose things don't seem right. Or maybe I'm being punished for winning 2 trebles?
    Matches last season, I dominated, this season stats seem 50/50 yet none of my shots always go in. My defence have gone from 7s and 8s to 5s and 6s so it doesn't make a lot of sense.

It's just annoying how I can lose on the final day against a team I beat previously 6-1 costing me 1st place which I sat the whole season.
    Next season will be different and I'll put a bit more effort into winning a treble.

I have added some other things in my reply to your post. Have a look.

For sure, in some cases there is something fishy. There are a lot of possible explanations to why such and such has happened, but only the people who were involved in the programming in this game know what they have put in there. Also, some things might have happened be due to a flaw or a fault. But, after having made a lot of observations, some deductions can be made.

Like I have said, there might be something that already gives hidden significant advantages and disadvantages to teams at the start of the season itself, hence affecting the performance of your team for the season as a whole. Then, there might be something else that gives hidden significant advantages or disadvantages to teams when it comes to individual matches or rounds. Just keep a good 'save' of everything. When similar things will happen to you later on, you just have to compare. You might even see similarities in the match statistics for the anomalous cases. The same applies for injuries and so on. If there are way to similarities and trends, then for sure this has been programmed to occur as such, and also it can't be due randomness only.

I have noticed a lot of fishy things, similarities and trends in this game. But, some people don't seem to agree with me, and they try to justify things based on other things that can't be used to compare with them.

So, I will let you and other users make their own deductions after having gone through such things repeatedly.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-01-2016 at 06:09 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Played a testimonial for Pirlo, unfortunately Jaque was sold off before
    From this season our stadium will be called Eden Gardens (yes that cricket stadium):
    BTW thanks Sunil for supporting
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Hahaha Arion, what testimonial?
    These are not real things; they are made only out of numbers and other characters.

I understand though.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast