Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: Comms reset at start of live match

Question Comms reset at start of live match

At the start of both my matches today, when I've gone into live match, after a few seconds the dreaded 'Communication has been lost...' error occurred, and I've had to restart TE and go back in to live match.

1) Is anyone else getting this - it started today, and on PC/FB - I've never had Comms lost on my laptop before;
    2) Is this Nordeus' answer to the 'Phantom Goal' issue, by forcing the app to reset before the match has started?
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    At the start of both my matches today, when I've gone into live match, after a few seconds the dreaded 'Communication has been lost...' error occurred, and I've had to restart TE and go back in to live match.

1) Is anyone else getting this - it started today, and on PC/FB - I've never had Comms lost on my laptop before;
    2) Is this Nordeus' answer to the 'Phantom Goal' issue, by forcing the app to reset before the match has started?
    I have left a comment on this in this season's thread.

I have noticed a lost of connection today; it was just after I clicked to join the match. After reloading the game, I noticed slow-downs (sort of freezes or delays, but not really freezing) in the game as the match proceeded. I have also noticed that the game page reloaded on other occasions (probably due to loss in connections), but with no warnings.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have left a comment on this in this season's thread.

I have noticed a lost of connection today; it was just after I clicked to join the match. After reloading the game, I noticed slow-downs (sort of freezes or delays, but not really freezing) in the game as the match proceeded. I have also noticed that the game page reloaded on other occasions (probably due to loss in connections), but with no warnings.
    i had the same experience

No Comms reset at either of my matches today, must have been a 1st Day Glitch...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...