Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By endou
  • 3 Post By CDL
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong

Thread: What is the better option?

What is the better option?

So what is the better option of these two when it comes to a fast trainer?

A) Attacker, 18 yrs old, 24 in stats (25 would be scout) cost 1.99M and a wage of 22K

B) Attacker, 18 yrs old, 19 in stats (25 would be scout) cost 1.99M and a wage of 4.5K

Something tells me that option B would train faster because of the lower wage - But ppl would still go for option A.

Am i right about this?
    From personal experience i would go for option B.

I will go for B

Sent from my Che2-L11 using Tapatalk
    IFK Xenogroth likes this.

CDL
    How much time will you spend to make that 19-rated guy a 24-rated? =) here is your answer..

..even if 24-rated guy is slower in train, he needs just one star to become a scout and the other guy needs 2.. you would have to spend lots of greens/tokens to make that 19-rated guy as strong as 24 and in my opinion it makes no sense at all cuz in this game you change lots of players every season and before you train him to 24 you will reach another level with guys that are 28/29-rated.
    dave1311, Ye Yint Htun and Arion like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by CDL View Post
    How much time will you spend to make that 19-rated guy a 24-rated? =) here is your answer..

..even if 24-rated guy is slower in train, he needs just one star to become a scout and the other guy needs 2.. you would have to spend lots of greens/tokens to make that 19-rated guy as strong as 24 and in my opinion it makes no sense at all cuz in this game you change lots of players every season and before you train him to 24 you will reach another level with guys that are 28/29-rated.
    well.... if you plan on using the guy for a long term....like at least 3-4 season, B is better than A because he gain skill faster~ now my whole team was built 5 season ago when all players were 18/19 years old... and now, my team still 7 stars in LV11, and i don't even need to go to market to get players in the past seasons, + i won all league and CL title all the past seasons and got 3rd place twice in the past 2 season. so, it totally depend on how you use your player ( + plus slow trainer, they are really slow to gain a point (in the old system).... and using the same among of green pack for Q19 to Q24...the other guy @24 may only grow to Q26 or Q27...max... if he is a real slow trainer)

CDL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well.... if you plan on using the guy for a long term....like at least 3-4 season, B is better than A because he gain skill faster~ now my whole team was built 5 season ago when all players were 18/19 years old... and now, my team still 7 stars in LV11, and i don't even need to go to market to get players in the past seasons, + i won all league and CL title all the past seasons and got 3rd place twice in the past 2 season. so, it totally depend on how you use your player ( + plus slow trainer, they are really slow to gain a point (in the old system).... and using the same among of green pack for Q19 to Q24...the other guy @24 may only grow to Q26 or Q27...max... if he is a real slow trainer)
    ..yea, but if you want to built strong team for seasons you get 5-star fast trainers, not 4-star.. I'm sure your team was built with 5-star skilled teens (most of them probably were close to 6-star when you bought them).. at least I see no sense in buying 19Q guy (even if he's a fast trainer) on the level with 23-24Q guys available on the market.. maybe if you could train him at this pace to his 30's, then yes..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by CDL View Post
    ..yea, but if you want to built strong team for seasons you get 5-star fast trainers, not 4-star.. I'm sure your team was built with 5-star skilled teens (most of them probably were close to 6-star when you bought them).. at least I see no sense in buying 19Q guy (even if he's a fast trainer) on the level with 23-24Q guys available on the market.. maybe if you could train him at this pace to his 30's, then yes..
    well...no...i had 4 stars when i brought and even had two from my U21 (one was 3 star...AML, another one 4 star DC) ....

and usually i look at the value to see if he is a fast trainer or not...
    from the above option A & B.... they are the same market value (1.99M) ...and for me ....A will be a slow trainer because he is higher Q but same market value as B... (well, i know that may not always true, but at least all of my players i look in that way and i never get one wrong so far) so A will be a slow trainer not a fast while B is faster than A for sure in my view... so if people want to get a 5 star right away but not going for keep the player (and also not thinking the player to develop during the season...go for "A"), if people want to keep the player and want the player develop more during the season, go for B~

btw, my U21 DC is still in my first team (7 star in LV11) , i just sold my AML age 22 last night, my AML always use as a sub but he is always 6 star in my team, i didn't put him power train to 7 stars (but he always gain 7 stars almost at the end of the season during the normal training) because i already has a very good AML at frist team, so, i kept my U21 as a sub. 2 days a ago i got a scout AML/AMC/AMR which is same as 22 years old...so i think it is the time to sell my U21 AML...as i need space...and 3 AML (+ my AMR right now can also play AML) is too much in my team...

i got a new U21 AMC in the middle of season 10 (LV10)... staring with 4 star.... i did not power train him... and now LV11. he is 5 star in LV11...
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 04-07-2016 at 05:20 PM.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Famous
    "A" is unlikely a fast trainer.

If all my opponents' quality are close to 6 star or even higher, I will choose "A". Otherwise, I will choose "B".
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-07-2016 at 06:24 PM.