Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sunil Chetri
  • 1 Post By JustinXI

Thread: T11 Loads slowly after february update?

T11 Loads slowly after february update?

I am using 2G network but still i felt that After the main training update I noticed T11 app loads slower, i think im the only person to use 2G here?

Probably yes, probably no

I've used it sometimes and is slow of course. Don't worry, it's normal, shouldn't take more than 2 and a half mins to load
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Sometimes it takes 2-3 mins to load a live match that never happened before 😏
    Gert Funck likes this.

I'm on 3G network and it loads fine for me when I use my phone to play although I often get disconnected and have to reconnect again which is frustrating, same thing when playing on PC...and I can never get back in once my live game starts, I don't understand why that happens! Not sure if it's just me or happens to everyone else also...maybe it's loading slow for you because you don't have enough space/memory on your phone, do a quick clean-up and see if that makes any difference. Just a thought maybe that will speed things up for you when using the game app
    Arion likes this.

Its been loading slower for me on my phone lately, maybe they downgraded their servers....

It takes about 10-15 seconds in my tab and phone.Also pc new version takes 45-60 seconds sometimes.
    As I use 4G wi-fi lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Mine freezes sometimes after the feb update and it's the games fault not my smartphone coz my phone got 3 Go of ram and 8 processors .