Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By TiagoNBA
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: A golden number... of injuries?!

Rookie

Angry A golden number... of injuries?!

So I was going to open this thread to rant about my number of in-game injuries this season, when I realized I have had:

2 injuries in the last 3 games...
    3 injuries in the last 5 games...
    5 injuries in the last 8 games...
    8 injuries in the last 13 games...

For those math geeks out there you know what I am getting to...
    Yep, Fibonnaci sequence, which also means my game-to-injury ratio is converging to the so called golden number. If after 21 games I've had 13 injuries I'll be damned... And not only because I've reached another Fibonnaci mark, but also because of the absurdity of red packs I've spent and still have to spend
    Arion, motrin, JustinXI and 2 others like this.

Last year (2015), I sent a message (containing lots of proofs of excessive injuries occurring in the game) to someone from Nordeus who was on the forum during a small period at that time.

I have noticed a trend; on the first season, a user seem to have very few injuries from matches, but on the second or the third season, injuries occur a lot and sometimes in batches. Also, when an old account in 'revived', very few injuries occur in the 'first season', but on the second season there is a lot of them and they are 'lengthy'.

While injuries don't seem to occur in training on the new browser version (2016), there is still a lot of injuries occurring in matches, and the injuries are 'lengthy'.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-12-2016 at 04:06 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    I don't know what you mean by lengthy. My number of days has been usually between 3 and 6. Of course I've had to spend a lot of reddies.

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoNBA View Post
    I don't know what you mean by lengthy. My number of days has been usually between 3 and 6. Of course I've had to spend a lot of reddies.
    'lengthy' in terms of days out; around 6-8 days. This is a lot considering that 2-3 matches are played each day. For instance, a player that will be unavailable for 6 days will miss around 15 matches. Also, his condition will be poor after the 6 days. So, a user is forced to heal the player or sell him.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Top Eleven decreased the injuries number very much recently and by recently I mean in the last months. I don't think the game should do more or could do more and I am saying this as an addicted player.

I have only my team but I also helped few managers recently and none of them including me had real issues with injuries.

It's also about luck because if you meet many opponents with hard tackling you might get some nice injuries but if you play your games with over 80-90% condition I don't think you can have big issues.

It happened to me too in the past, in one season I had more injuries then days in-game, in 28 days I had over 30 injuries but not recently and my number of red packs increased very fast.

You should also look for some good subs to replace the injured players and save some red packs.

Good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Top Eleven decreased the injuries number very much recently and by recently I mean in the last months. I don't think the game should do more or could do more and I am saying this as an addicted player.

I have only my team but I also helped few managers recently and none of them including me had real issues with injuries.

It's also about luck because if you meet many opponents with hard tackling you might get some nice injuries but if you play your games with over 80-90% condition I don't think you can have big issues.
    My players go to matches always with 90%+

It happened to me too in the past, in one season I had more injuries then days in-game, in 28 days I had over 30 injuries but not recently and my number of red packs increased very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You should also look for some good subs to replace the injured players and save some red packs.

Good luck!
    I have a good 16 player squad to cover for every position, but with 2 players down I had to use red packs after having another one injured yesterday... 10 days this time, so 15 red packs I had to spent again.

Rookie
    10 injuries in 19 games now.

Yes, there's been a surge in injuries, tomorrow I got 2 in 2... One I'll heal naturally, the other is a vital defender, so I'll have to spend 15 reds. The defender hadn't missed any this season, that's okay, but the MC doesn't play much, so why?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I seem to be always having at least one player injured in my team. By the time he naturally heals (if I don't use red packs), I seem to get a new player injured just before.

With a squad of 21 players I don't think I've had all 21 to pick from at all this season yet.

It is great that injuries in the new training have been taken out of the game, as I am someone who trains a lot with my players so it saving on reds for me there, but it does feel that in game injuries have increased again.

With Palace Terriers at the moment, as soon as one player is restored back to action (either naturally or by application of red packs), the next match, another player is injured - just like some sort of macabre production line...
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...