Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Individual numbers at the end of the match

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

Lightbulb Individual numbers at the end of the match

Here is another idea for the game, individual scores at the end of the match.
    With this information we can see how each player played during a match. With these numbers we can improve a specific sector, either through training or even do some subistituição for the next games.

I know it's difficult to implement something like this because they will have to modify the schedule of the game, but maybe one day!

Individual numbers at the end of the match-ideia2.jpg

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    Here is another idea for the game, individual scores at the end of the match.
    With this information we can see how each player played during a match. With these numbers we can improve a specific sector, either through training or even do some subistituição for the next games.

I know it's difficult to implement something like this because they will have to modify the schedule of the game, but maybe one day!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ideia2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	65388
    What do you mean? They already have scores for players throughout and at the end of the match. You can check overall performance via form in the squad area also.

What would be useful is to include all players who got on the pitch in the match report ratings screen, not just those in the initial XI. That way we'd know how the substitutes performed as well...
    Paivinha likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...