Thread: What affects tem morale ???

Question What affects tem morale ???

Ok, this is really bothering me. Couple days ago i spent several morale boosters to get some players with higher morale and some with 100% morale. The thing is that even thought im on a 7 games unbeaten series (5w, 2d), my players are losing morale. And they have lost morale on my 4 game winning streak.

Is there something else about morale that i should know and make players lose morale even if winning?

Rookie
    well u must know that morale go down everyday,so even if u win it still decrease,also if u lose or your player on the bench to long it will go down faster than normal,tire + injury also effect morale.So don't need to boost your player morale much,just do it when they under 50%(yellow)

Higher win bonus's for players has helped me to stop their morale dropping so fast.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hey vintoronto, you can win 100 in row if they don't perform good and they are taking small notes after game they will lose moral.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

thanks all !

Other managers launching negotiations for your best players can unsettle your team, my right midfielder got a bid a few days ago and I lost 3 league games on the spin.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Other managers launching negotiations for your best players can unsettle your team, my right midfielder got a bid a few days ago and I lost 3 league games on the spin.

You can bid for other peoples players without them being on the TL ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    You can bid for other peoples players without them being on the TL ?
    I've heard people talking about negotiations, I think it's in beta or something and due to be released soon. Watch out, dentys. (:<