Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By motrin
  • 1 Post By Arion
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: Power Training

Power Training

Sooo, I get hold of a couple youngsters with power training in mind. I put them through a couple of schedules and whilst they are training there doesnt seem to be any points added to thier skills...normally it comes up underneath the drill box +2 or + 1 or whatever. Just wondered if this was normal?? Thanks for anybody that answers my question

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by davidjonw View Post
    Sooo, I get hold of a couple youngsters with power training in mind. I put them through a couple of schedules and whilst they are training there doesnt seem to be any points added to thier skills...normally it comes up underneath the drill box +2 or + 1 or whatever. Just wondered if this was normal?? Thanks for anybody that answers my question

Any chance you selected a special ability or new position to train? If so, you'll have to pause those to make gains in other skills
    Arion and davidjonw like this.

Try to use the old version, it's useful to keep track of skill progress. In the bar, 35+ seems to be a good number.
    And of course it's normal showing +1% X attribute
    davidjonw likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    if you have fast trainer, and you are not need them right away...you can just do the normal training, i just got 2 trainer on market... and i just do the normal training, 8 days passed both of them are in Q78... (they were Q74... 5 star when i got) ....so...still a good sub for me~
    davidjonw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Try to use the old version, it's useful to keep track of skill progress. In the bar, 35+ seems to be a good number.
    And of course it's normal showing +1% X attribute
    How do i use the old version?? Can i download an apk for this to phone?? Ty

How do i use the old version?? Can i download an apk for this to phone?? Ty

It's not supported on phone. If you play with FB account, then go to desktop and to the website www.topeleven.com/play-old .
    davidjonw likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Apprentice
    Sounds like you have special abilities on. Go to the player profile, and select a new ability and hit pause.