Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Hard time for token farmers...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by sabankuru View Post
    lol, i earned over 100 token over tapjoy iphone , there's a trick: on wifi you can complete the offers, after that refresh tha page on 3g (wifi off) and you got new deals on downloading turn wifi on, and after download off and load more offers
    Nice. Shame I don't have an Iphone.

Rookie
    lol, i earned over 100 token over tapjoy iphone , there's a trick: on wifi you can complete the offers, after that refresh tha page on 3g (wifi off) and you got new deals on downloading turn wifi on, and after download off and load more offers
    My dear friend, can you please instruct me step by step (from the very beginning)? I will have access to many iPhone this weekend when I am in city. My relatives have 3 iPhones and I can borrow them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    I was having a lot of luck with TrialPay via the Android app because of the videos. I was getting about 10-15T a day just via that. It seems to have stopped now though and I am trying to find other ways to farm tokens, mostly via videos or free offers.

Really want to avoid paying for tokens unless they are relatively cheap (like the Big Fish or GoDaddy ones).
    This was a good one..had a lot joy on here to... Shame it went down yesterday :-(

There we go... an easy 17T for me here for signing up to 2 games and downloading the software, never even played the games, just deleted the software afterwards from the laptop, this is the second time I actually signed upto planetside 2 to get tokens, firstly it was through trialpay and now this was through matomy... Just trying to find ways to build that token bank back up.

FC Barcelona and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    There we go... an easy 17T for me here for signing up to 2 games and downloading the software, never even played the games, just deleted the software afterwards from the laptop, this is the second time I actually signed upto planetside 2 to get tokens, firstly it was through trialpay and now this was through matomy... Just trying to find ways to build that token bank back up.
    Cheers for that. Adding to this, I think there were 8T on offer for downloading and installing Pac-Man via Matomy (was on the side bar to the right, though haven't downloaded yet due to lack of time)?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

nice one July Fourth nice and easy 17T Thanks mate
    July Fourth likes this.
    League
    Winner (5) - Seasons 1,2,4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Champios League
    Winner (3) - Seasons 4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Cup
    Last 16 (1) - Season 5

I don't have it Only offers for mobile
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

it's not the IP they take into record, its your phone

I did the same today as well.... didn´t even play, just deleted the folder
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I did the same today as well.... didn´t even play, just deleted the folder
    I guess it's only for some countries
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast