Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: No goal, not only from a double corner but ...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

No goal, not only from a double corner but ...

Some seasons ago, when we had a double corner (for our team or the opponent), it was 99% a certain goal.
    Lately they fixed that but made the opposite, so when we have a double corner, there is no goal.
    But it's not only that.
    I noticed that every time I have a free-kick and the opponent defender or GK send the ball out, there is no goal from that corner-kick.
    So, F-K + Corner kick is no goal.
    This is something you can notice only if playing the old version with the comments.
    Do you agree ?
    Arion, cookizzz and Alexinho like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

For sure there are trends in terms of the comments and the outcomes. Sometimes, you can already anticipate what is going to happen next at some particular time during a match, including what comments will be showed.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ......This is something you can notice only if playing the old version with the comments.
    Do you agree ?
    In new version, aren't comments shown during animations? Isn't "comments" tab, which shows all previous comments, unavailable during matches?

I have not used new version for more than 1 season and forget how it is looked in some areas.

No, in the new version you can't see previous comments. That's a disadvantage I believe as many times comments can give some useful conclusions or at least can have fun with them (the bicycle kick for example )
    The other disadvantage is that if there isn't a live animation, there is no goal.
    cookizzz likes this.

No, in the new version you can't see previous comments. That's a disadvantage I believe as many times comments can give some useful conclusions or at least can have fun with them (the bicycle kick for example )
    The other disadvantage is that if there isn't a live animation, there is no goal.
    I think last season I had at least a few goals (but much less as compared to the 2D animation) when the simulation was on commentary.

About the outcomes of free-kicks and corners when showed as commentaries, it is in the new browser version too. Like you say, the free-kick results to a corner, and the corner does not lead to a goal.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-25-2016 at 04:02 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    As you have more than 1 team, you may play with new version to enjoy extra bonus and live animation and use another team to view comments. I still prefer to use old version to play because I can response and make changes far faster.

Back to your original question. I am surprised that freekick and corners are actually combined to be same event in some cases. These events are predefined to be no goal event. The progresses are meaningless.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    LOL~ i just notice that sometime...the opposite made a foul and get yellow card....but then what the live match showing is the corner...and that corner will be a goal...i am not sure is that 100% goal...but from my memory...that is 100%.... like @42min opposite get a yellow and @42 goal...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    LOL~ i just notice that sometime...the opposite made a foul and get yellow card....but then what the live match showing is the corner...and that corner will be a goal...i am not sure is that 100% goal...but from my memory...that is 100%.... like @42min opposite get a yellow and @42 goal...
    Not sure is 100% goal but a lot of times there is a yellow and right afterwards a corner... Makes no sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    For sure there are trends in terms of the comments and the outcomes. Sometimes, you can already anticipate what is going to happen next at some particular time during a match, including what comments will be showed.
    Like when your striker goes from Messi-mode to Heskey-mode runs past defence, megs a defender then suddenly a defender intercepts it or you get this he shoots! .... No goal

I think last season I had at least a few goals
    I remember only two times when it was a goal without animation.
    It was in a domination score with many goals and I suppose the program didn't have the time to prepare the right animation.
    As you have more than 1 team, you may play with new version to enjoy extra bonus and live animation and use another team to view comments. I still prefer to use old version to play because I can response and make changes far faster.
    you can do the training to get the bonus and then play the game with the old version. It works.
    * but you can't use the +bonus during the game of course.

I am surprised that freekick and corners are actually combined to be same event in some cases.
    as you 're playing a lot with the old version, please observe this F-K and then Corner >> no goal.
    cookizzz likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast