Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: No goal, not only from a double corner but ...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you can do the training to get the bonus and then play the game with the old version. It works.
    * but you can't use the +bonus during the game of course.
    I know that I can enjoy the bonus. But I do not want to waste time to login new version, and take much time on training.

as you 're playing a lot with the old version, please observe this F-K and then Corner >> no goal.
    I have not pay attention to this before. I will let you know if I have any observation.

Famous
    as you 're playing a lot with the old version, please observe this F-K and then Corner >> no goal.
    It's always true that F-K and then Corner >> no goal. But I found one exception case.

No goal, not only from a double corner but ...-goals-thru-corner-after-fk.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-10-2016 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    It's always true that F-K and then Corner >> no goal. But I found one exception case.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goals thru corner after FK.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	66603
    It is because of the name of the player that dived and the name of the player that scored.
    Look at the name of the player who scored; it looks like a serial number or a model number.

(joke)
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-10-2016 at 10:11 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It is because of the name of the player that dived and the name of the player that scored.
    Look at the name of the player who scored; it looks like a serial number or a model number.

(joke)
    The serial number like name is my team name. The player who dived in was the scorer.

I like these names. I renamed them like this when I wanted to sell all my players and abandon my team in last season.

Apprentice
    No, in the new version you can't see previous comments. That's a disadvantage I believe as many times comments can give some useful conclusions or at least can have fun with them (the bicycle kick for example )
    The other disadvantage is that if there isn't a live animation, there is no goal.
    I had a goal without an animation the other day, never happened before or since tho. It was already like 9-0 by then anyway so maybe that had something to do with, max oissiblke gme time or something

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I had a goal without an animation the other day, never happened before or since tho. It was already like 9-0 by then anyway so maybe that had something to do with, max oissiblke gme time or something
    I don't know what exactly means "oissiblke" , but I suppose you mean something like this I wrote few posts before.
    I remember only two times when it was a goal without animation.
    It was in a domination score with many goals and I suppose the program didn't have the time to prepare the right animation.
    Double corner wasn't 100% no goal but maybe 99% or little more.
    I think I scored 1-2 times and my GK saved one.
    Also remember Mourinho's GK saved a couple of times my double corners in our friendlies but he 's a cheater - haha
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    lol possible typo

I recently got the double corner goal. But yes, their numbers have decreased. 2-3 seasons ago, there used to be so many double corner goals.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    One more example proves that FK => CK => Goal is possible.

No goal, not only from a double corner but ...-fk-ck-goal2.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This R2-D2/C3PO again ?
    LOL
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast