Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Duncton

Thread: Effect of Training

vad
    Apprentice

Effect of Training

I noticed that during the training, when I put "warm-up" the first one, its effect is very large in percentage gained by the players (over 20% total); but only in the first training. When I do the same on the 2nd and subsequent training,the effect is not nearly as high, if any.Did anybody notice? Does anybody know how it works?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't believe what are you saying is happening every time.
    Did you remember the old system of training, with the blue bar ?
    When a player had his bar at 80-90%, you could make a lv1 or 2 training, in normal, and your player won 1 sp.
    But for the next training, this blue bar was in the beginning (in 10-20%), so to fill it for the next sp, you should make a lv3 (practice match), in 3 bars, to get it (for a fast trainer).
    We cannot see this blue bar with the new version, but I think it's still there.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    I noticed the same. I believe it's progress gained in a match you didn't watch.

When you watch a match, at the end you get an overview of skills gained. After that, progress in training should be normal. If you didn't watch the match, it seems that skills gained in that match are translated to the first training after the match. So you will get 7% + 8% + 9% gained on one single drill.

Haven't thoroughly tested this. You are welcome to do so.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    I noticed the same. I believe it's progress gained in a match you didn't watch.

When you watch a match, at the end you get an overview of skills gained. After that, progress in training should be normal. If you didn't watch the match, it seems that skills gained in that match are translated to the first training after the match. So you will get 7% + 8% + 9% gained on one single drill.

Haven't thoroughly tested this. You are welcome to do so.
    Yes maybe you are right
    I noticed the same but in my second team where I don't see matches

vad
    Apprentice
    I have verified the theory that this large initial progress is what has been earned in the match, and no, it's not. After the game I have assigned all training points, then initiated the training, and saw the effect of warm-up in the ballpark of 13-15%. On subsequent training, it dropped to 2-3 and then to 0.

Another effect I also noticed is that there's no obvious correlation between particular training being "very easy" or "very hard" (with everything in between) and gained percentage of skills. One would expect that hard training will bring more skills in return for larger drop of players' condition, but it does not happen.