Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: How did I know

How did I know

I am out once again from the cup. I knew before the game had started that history would repeat itself and I would be knocked out on the away goal rule. This has now happened so many times for my team that I wonder if it is more than a coincidence. What is the betting I win tomorrow 2-1 in CL and go out on the away goal rule?
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

same just happened to me, went out of cup and champions league due to away goal rule 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Steve285 View Post
    I am out once again from the cup. I knew before the game had started that history would repeat itself and I would be knocked out on the away goal rule. This has now happened so many times for my team that I wonder if it is more than a coincidence. What is the betting I win tomorrow 2-1 in CL and go out on the away goal rule?
    It is because if you are a good observer, you will notice a lot of trends in this game. An experienced user that has been observing a lot on this game, can almost predict or anticipate what is likely going to happen in the next simulation part of a match, or in the second match of a knock-out round or the final outcomes. This can also be for the case of yellow cards, injuries and many other things in this game. Many things, good or bad, have been programmed to occur in this game. You as a user or manager, especially for some cases, has limited control of things and cannot do much to stop some events from occurring.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-26-2016 at 11:47 AM.
    Steve285 and Lee Filjon like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    Was your opponent an active manager? If so then remember he went through on away goals and will be thinking it was his tactics rather than luck that got him the win.
    If it was an inactive team then blaming the game is more reasonable.
    Bunzo and Steve285 like this.

Addicted
    LOL~ i am out from the semi-final CUP due to the away goal also... third season out from the CUP at semi-final in a row... well... always facing high level is kind of almost impossible to win the CUP...but winning one of the game in the CUP semi-final... my players were doing their best already... LOL (this time ...away lost 1:0.. home won 2:1 ) my opposite is LV12...a LV higher than me... Q 85.3 for his team..which is 8 stars for me....
    Steve285 likes this.

Both managers were inactive, in my case due to work commitments.
    I had 62% procession, more corners and more shots than the other team and still I didn`t get through
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

Addicted
    I had 62% procession, more corners and more shots than the other team and still I didn`t get through
    LOL...well... my last round CUP...semi-final... both match i also have over 65% procession...but still i lost 1:0 away and won 2:1 home (opposite score at 2 min at my home) ...half of the match, i already turn 2:1 at home... and 53 min... i made two sub and my opposite also made a sub (but another defense which totally have 5 defense in the back + 1 DMC...like he was going to hard defense to protect the away goal).... i want to put another ST (height 195cm) on the front...but the system said i made too many sub (and i only made two sub...at 53 min).... that is a error and i have to quit the game and log in back again... and when i log in...there was already 85 min.... i made the change at 88min...which is nothing help....well.. i am ok with the result that i am not going into the final...but the system didn't let me make the third change is kind of piss off people... (and in the away game...i shot more and have 7 on target... while the opposite only make 1 save (and he was the MOM -.- and report said he made us so hard to score) ....and his team only had 3 shot on target and get one(that was penalty).... at home game, i still had more shot and have 8 on target, his GK still only save 1 ... and...the report said the opposite is not manage to handle our strikers... (but i use the same team -.-)
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 04-26-2016 at 09:20 PM.

This has been happening enough to say that it is no longer a coincidence. In some cases, teams having much better match statistics did not seem to be able to get the goals required to go through in knock-out rounds. In some matches, you can completely dominate the opponent in terms of match statistics, and yet your team will be knocked-out. In some of those matches, something definitely appears to be fishy, as if the final outcome of the round concerned (2 matches) or the outcome of one particular match has already been decided before the match has been 'played'. In many of those cases, it seems that no matter what you will do during the match, you will not get the desired or required result. In some cases, especially when you have used the best counter tactics, you might score a lot of goals, and yet the opponent will reply back easily with more goals so that the planned final outcome is respected.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-27-2016 at 04:27 AM.
    dave1311 likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I'm in the cup finals, my prediction is I'm going to win this cup because I beat 3 better teams before the journey of finals, it seems that game engine wanted me to win the cup it's not it?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    I'm in the cup finals, my prediction is I'm going to win this cup because I beat 3 better teams before the journey of finals, it seems that game engine wanted me to win the cup it's not it?
    well....who knows, I also face the strong team and better team in CUP...(LV 9 in LV14 CUP...LV10 in LV15 CUP) ~ in these three season, i also reach semi-final...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast