View Poll Results: What make you feel unpleasant in this forum?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Non-supportive behaviour of members

0 0%
  • Bad replies made by members

0 0%
  • Lack of good post!

0 0%
  • Weak response!

1 33.33%
  • Racism,personnel attack!

2 66.67%
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Adversities in forum!

Adversities in forum!

I started to poll to check the ratio of unsatisfied users in forums.As truth is always bitter,why not we taste it.
    Be honest and choose right answer from poll!

You can also post name of certain user who make tease or post bad replies!
    Lets find truth behind walls!

Thanks for contacting!
    Yes I was victim of non supportive behaviour,bad replies,personnel attack!
    I have proof if anyone want.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    How are you going to check the ratio of unsatisfied users if all options are negative?

Please don't use polls or threads to report other users, send a PM to an admin or mod instead.

Thanks

That means you also accpet that there is something wrong here
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

I have reported many times but no one cares

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    I have reported many times but no one cares
    Until this moment I can assure you that all but all report have been resolved. (ALL)

Remember that we don't show in public always how do we resolve this issues because there's no reason sometimes. Cheers!

SUPASTAR, feel free to use this thread if you plan to improve the forum, thank you - http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...thread-ii.html

EDIT: As I said, we don't wash our laundry in public because isn't nice and we prefer to do the job from the shadow despite that sometimes this can turn against some of us and look like we are inactive when actually we are doing our job.

Just to see how awkward is when we make our work in public, very visible and why sometimes WE or at least I prefer not to do it. SUPASTAR is actually Abhinavsharma and is really weird when you talk with yourself no?

According to our forum rules you are allowed to have only one account and not more and you are at the risk of a permanent ban but to show you that I am a nice guy I won't do it.

You are welcome to stay and if you have any personal issue with any member or if you feel attacked by somebody you can PM me at any hour and any day and together we can find a solution.

Best,
    Pricop Catalin
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 04-29-2016 at 01:22 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook