Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Best positions every player must have!

Best positions every player must have!

Hi friends,
    We talk about quality,tactics,orders but choosing right position is also important.It may be noted that some position are not much used by users.Mid-fielders are also must for squad for completing passes.

It is oberserved that it is better to use aml/amr then ml and mr.
    Anyways it depend on you what to use.

Rating per position given by me.
    Purpose and reason for giving them rating in given in brackets()

1: St-8/10(good assisting)
    2: Am's-9/10(Scoring ability)
    3: Aml/Amr-10/10(Nice assist+scoring ability)
    4: Mc-9/10(Good passing possesion)
    5: Dmc-8.5/10(Stregth in mid-field)
    6: Dml/dmr-7/10(Not much usefull as they can be counter attacked!
    7: DC-10/10(Must be in your squad)
    8: Dr/dl-9/10(Nice attacking passes through flanks+stops attacking wings)

[IMG][/IMG]

Share your ratings,and tips for using appropriate postion!
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 04-30-2016 at 07:56 AM.
    Arion and oguzkaganaslan like this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Guys share your recommended postion!
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

I will suggest to use aml/amr instead of ml/mr.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I will recommend something different.
    I 'll give you as example, the team I 'm finishing now my season.
    Best positions every player must have!-team-last-day-stats.jpg
    It's very useful to have players in multiple positions.
    With that roster, doesn't need to buy many players. Just 5-6 is enough, make a perfect rotation (for 4-5-1V), playing many games/earning progress and I can keep a low q for my Cup draw.
    You can add positions
    DC-DR +DL
    DC-DMC + MC
    ST+AMC+MC

Those new recommended player ST + winger are very useful

* those 7* players just got their 7th star.
    ** of course you need extra sources
    *** I don't use DML-DMR
    Ibrahim Bavari likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I was talking about specific position.
    You can have player which can play mulitple position but they can't play all position in same time.
    What position you recommend in place of amc nick?

I was talking about specific position.
    You can have player which can play mulitple position but they can't play all position in same time.
    I was thinking to expand the conversation also in tactics and coaching during (using the players and their positions) the game if you 're interest (as you covered almost all the subject with your first post - haha).
    But whatever you say, it's your thread.

Haha its fine

Everyone must have aml/amr and I never played without dmc.Ml or mr are good but they are not consistent.

Ok then, I ll give some tips not only from my personal experience or observations but from the forum too.
    Why I don't use DML - DMR
    If oppo playing from the middle (4-3-3, 4-4-2 ND) , I prefer to use 3DC+ 1DMC, to have my power also in the middle.
    If oppo playing with AML-AMR I prefer to use DL-DR to confront them as they 're the most dangerous players for scoring.
    ML - MR are also very good specially if using red arrows.

So, I prefer to buy a DL-DC or DR-DC instead or DL-DML so to make rotation

Most of the times, when I 'm playing vs an opponent who using DML-DMR, I observe their stats. Usually they 're harmless for my defense.
    Exception is some player from the scout list with positions DML-ML-AML (R). Those players can be very dangerous.
    I would buy one of those but only to use him as a ML-AML.
    About DCs : There is no need to have all the defense with double positions (DC-DR, DC-DL) because you always must use at least one DC, so don't give to your DC an extra position. If you have greens, better give an sa.
    Finishing with defense, try to have a "Header" and a "Defensive wall" in your defense.
    Abhinavsharma and dsiomos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Everyone must have aml/amr and I never played without dmc.Ml or mr are good but they are not consistent.
    I have seen teams winning trebles and doubles without using AML and AMR. It all depends on the preferred style of the manager. For instance, if you consider someone like Nik, AMR and AML is a must, but that does not mean this has to be the case for another user.

Those that can be said to be indispensable are GK, DC, MC and ST. DL and DR are not far behind (or at least the sides covered, that is any one of those DL, DR or DML, DMR or ML or MR or AML and AMR). Still, I have seen a team doing well with central players only, that is no side players in his main formation.

And now, if you want an answer based on my personal experiences in this game, considering all the competititve matches I have played since I started this game, I think I have lost or drawn more when I was using AML and AMR than when I was using formations that don't have them. For this season only, my team lost only 3 times, 2 where I used AML and AMR (4-5-1(V) and 4-3N-2W-1), and it is those two matches that I think I should not have lost.

Formations like 4-5-1(V) are overrated in this forum. Users don't seem to consider the fact that those that had a lot of success with 4-5-1(V) had 7-9 star teams with players having multiple positions and special abilities. Also, generally, this formation counters a lot of formation. All this explains why it is so overrated. I only use such formations when I think it is appropriate for use in certain situations. I don't use such formations as my main formations, though 4-5-1(V) was among my main formations in 2015, but it has been dropped when I came back this year because I don't like this style of play in this game. For sure, the case in real life is very different. For instance, 4-5-1(V) in real life is very different to 4-5-1(V) in this game. Another reason why you can't compare what is appropriate in this game to what is appropriate in real life, and mix the two in all cases.

All that being said, if you asked me which positions I would like to have in my team, I would say all of them, because this is my style of play. All are important for me. Those that were able to get a glimpse of the composition of my team can confirm this. But of course, when it comes to building the team, I will give priority to those that are suitable for the main formations that I intend to use in the season concerned or to those that I think might be useful to me at some stage in the season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-30-2016 at 02:17 PM.
    Arion likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast