Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tgog79

Thread: Player's form over rating?

Player's form over rating?

I have 2 players, 1 with 4 stars & another 1 is 5 stars. Both playing DC. The 4 stared player always have a consistent form of 7 in the last 5 matches. While the 5 stared is inconsistent, sometimes 6,7,8. Now based on this, which one should I put in as my first squad?

Rookie
    5*. Unless a player is really bad you should always choose the better rated one. You can have a team of 3* getting 8-8-8 but still the results will be L-T-L against stronger teams
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Danieal View Post
    I have 2 players, 1 with 4 stars & another 1 is 5 stars. Both playing DC. The 4 stared player always have a consistent form of 7 in the last 5 matches. While the 5 stared is inconsistent, sometimes 6,7,8. Now based on this, which one should I put in as my first squad?
    In this case, there isn't enough information provided to answer your question.

Player A has form of 7,7,7,7,7, which averages a form history of 7.

Player B form varies between 6, 7 and 8, but you haven't provided the number of times a player had a specific form rating. Does he get mostly 6's, 7's or 8's?

If form rating average is equal, play the 5* player, because it'll give you a small possession boost relative to the lower quality player.
    Level 40 Manager