Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: which flank to attack???

Rookie

which flank to attack???

I cant understand which flank to attack through... I mean like my opponent have weak left flank I want to attack through left flank of my opponent but it would be right flank for me ... U know what I mean ?? What's right for me is left for opponent so tell me if I want to attack through opponent right flank I must select focus passing through right or left.... I m confused thank ou

My right is their left. Attack down both flanks/mixed/through middle, and focus later in the game if AM says so.
    Bunzo likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Apprentice
    Never listen to the AM!

Yeah, your right flank...you would attack

Addicted
    LOL~ i like the funny AM said "we should focus to send the ball to our best performer player......" ...while all my MC, AMC, AMR,AML,ST are rate 6.8...all the same and my DC or DMC rate 7.5 (or above)....so...he means i should send the ball to my DC or DMC to create scoring chance ??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    LOL~ i like the funny AM said "we should focus to send the ball to our best performer player......" ...while all my MC, AMC, AMR,AML,ST are rate 6.8...all the same and my DC or DMC rate 7.5 (or above)....so...he means i should send the ball to my DC or DMC to create scoring chance ??? LOL
    In that case wait for the counterattack.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.