• 2 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong

Thread: Youth Academy

Youth Academy

Youth Academy-image.jpg

15 tokens. Or

Youth Academy-image.jpg

1token fast trainer bought this morning ?

It would be good to use the Academy players but it's going to cost. Maybe the young players could reflect the team and come out with the squad average quality ?
    madflo19 and Arion like this.

'Maybe the young players could reflect the team and come out with the squad average quality ?'

Do you think that this can happen, especially from what seems to be greedy company like Nordeus?

Some things will likely never happen in this game because it won't benefit the company financially. Nordeus seems to prefer that you either you spend 15-28T or so on a 4 star player or release it to the market where other players will bid and fight against each other for him.

There are so many things that can be improved in this game, but some things seem that they will never happen, at least not in the user-desired way.
    Steve285 and CDL like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

This is one thing that should be addressed as folk would probably pay the token price for reasonable quality Academy player

Youth Academy-image.jpg

This is the last player I bought from the Academy in his 8th season now
    Very fast trainer but it's the initial cost in greens to bring him up to the squad level that pust me off doing it again
    Ahlony Wong likes this.

Apprentice
    Yeah, it's really not worth the price they put on plyers. A decent player even past level 5 costs way too much to bother, same for recommended players - I just couldn't justify spending 80 tokens at level 5-6 for one player.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	66300

This is the last player I bought from the Academy in his 8th season now
    Very fast trainer but it's the initial cost in greens to bring him up to the squad level that pust me off doing it again
    yea...agree...i have one DC/DR from youth, he is now 24 years old...still in 7 stars in the beginning of every season....but the cost was too high...thing about that 24 token for a 4 star youth vs 1 token 5 stars fast trainer ~ LOL that is not a different choice... (after that DC...i also got another youth AML...and sold him after 2 season as he was only used for sub...well...even he never disappoint me when i put him on.... but still...cost too much to bring him up to my first team (7 stars) ) ...so, now, i only sign the 0 token for getting some cash....the token youth...i release .... LOL
    Bunzo likes this.