Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 173% team at level 10! How?

173% team at level 10! How?

I'm currently playing at Level 10. Usually do quite well and I've come up against some other players who have good sides. Most I've seen is 120% or so at the end of the season.

But this year there is a team in my league who are Level 10 too and 4 games into the season and his team is 173% already! Nearly every single player in his squad is 9*!

How is this even possible? Looks like the rest of us will be fighting for 2nd this season! He's got a player on auction too and I can't make an offer, any ideas why?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    From which country ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I am UK and he is Italian

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That is a bit high my level 12 team is at 135% & i´ve spent a good few green packs.
    Last season I had three 9* players & they are expensive in packs to keep that way & I farm a lot. I would think this guy has just spent a good few bob on his team (Italian ? check he don´t have a Russian or Vietnam name? )
    The probable reason why you can´t make an offer on his player is that said player is too high quality ?

Quote Originally Posted by garyrobbo View Post
    I'm currently playing at Level 10. Usually do quite well and I've come up against some other players who have good sides. Most I've seen is 120% or so at the end of the season.

But this year there is a team in my league who are Level 10 too and 4 games into the season and his team is 173% already! Nearly every single player in his squad is 9*!

How is this even possible? Looks like the rest of us will be fighting for 2nd this season! He's got a player on auction too and I can't make an offer, any ideas why?
    You can't make an offer to any player higher than 5*.
    2nd place is very good trust me
    Put substitute defenders and make tackling hard and hope his players get an injury only for fun
    Bunzo and Duncton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    That is a bit high my level 12 team is at 135% & i´ve spent a good few green packs.
    Last season I had three 9* players & they are expensive in packs to keep that way & I farm a lot. I would think this guy has just spent a good few bob on his team (Italian ? check he don´t have a Russian or Vietnam name? )
    The probable reason why you can´t make an offer on his player is that said player is too high quality ?
    What does farming packs mean?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Getting free green ,blue & red boosters from watching short promo vids. You used to get around 100 free per day but the last month I´ve noticed this drop to around 60 odd per day.

When you go in your packs, you have (maybe ) the option to see an advertising video and get a free pack (green or red choose).
    Bunzo likes this.

& use as a couple of i pads & a few phones to farm the place dry
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    & use as a couple of i pads & a few phones to farm the place dry
    ah yes, that's working at those (not only i, tablets general).
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast