Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Medo zalata

Thread: Shots on target

Shots on target

Hi guys

I was wondering if there is a way to get more actual shots on goal. Lately, it looks like my players are drunk. Last game, i had 26 shots but only 4 on target. I almost played 0-0 for a second time in a row due to this. Anyone knows a reason for this?

Apprentice
    Better shooting or finishing stats prolly. Its probably just bad luck if u only got 0 goals a couple times.

Was looking at shooting and finishing aswell, but my attackers all have good or fine shooting and finishing. Guess it is indeed just bad luck. Typical is has to happen vs better opponents.

Better feed your players with natural food rather than artifiicial energy booster

Either opponent was using man on man marking or your players were low on morale?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Last game, i had 26 shots but only 4 on target. I almost played 0-0 for a second time in a row due to this. Anyone knows a reason for this?
    26 shots is a good number so I believe you played with a right formation and orders. Probably you had also a good condition and morale.
    Not many shots on target or efficiency, may comes from the duels between your attackers and oppo defenders (or GK), a bad day or your players doesn't have enough "talent" to finish the attack.
    If this happened only in one game, ok move on.
    If will happen also in next games, check your players.
    Maybe they aren't good enough or maybe need some booster to their attacking skills.

Play a couple of friendly games for some more experiments.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

i had the same problem now i just train minimal 4 attackers (attacking-bonus)special in attacking skills (New Version)

In the New version you can select zones

Example all the players i train normally only ml/aml-mr/amr and st i train special in attacking skills and sometimes normal (2 fitnes-2 defending-2 skills-2 attacking)

Apprentice
    You have to remember that when ykou ckme up against a team trained properly jnthe new version, he is better than the stars show.

If your striker has 55,55,55 and mine has 40,65,60 mine gonna be s bigger match for your defenders than yours is for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    You have to remember that when ykou ckme up against a team trained properly jnthe new version, he is better than the stars show.

If your striker has 55,55,55 and mine has 40,65,60 mine gonna be s bigger match for your defenders than yours is for mine.
    Shots on target-img_20160510_180623.jpg
    Andrew Nifield likes this.
    Mansoura FC,
    League lvl 7.
    35-T manager