Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Surreybear
  • 3 Post By Mirrowka
  • 3 Post By dave1311
  • 2 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By nash123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Rests/Injury/Morale booster limit

New Rests/Injury/Morale booster limit

I've seen this mentioned on several threads by several different posters and as per usual it has been completely ignored by moderators when they are asked a direct question.

WHY has the ability to collect any bonuses by watching videos been cut down to an almost completely useless level. I could collect Rests and Morale boosters freely using the 5 different video options at various times of the day with no problem and usually got a decent amount each day. The last 2 days i've got 12 and 8 respectively which is useless if you want to train your players to the amount YOU decided was necessary at the last bloody update. There are also no bonuses available after around 7am (UK Time) at all for the rest of the day

So my direct questions are... why has this been changed from 5 potential sponsors to one single and useless "free video" button? Will it eventually go back to previous levels where although it was time consuming, i could collect enough to make the game playable? And if it's going back.... when?

Thanks in advance
    dave1311 likes this.

Dreamer
    Probably to "match" equal chances of the players from other corners of the world who do not have opportunity to farm packs.

Imagine to live in Serbia (where the devs are from) or Thailand or lets say Turkey (lots of players from these countries) they have 0 packs a day

and then you have players from

UK, US, Germany, France etc... and they have plenty packs a day ....

Fair ?

I doubt haha

You took the words right out of my mouth! Let's see what response we get.

KFC Loella. Level 30
    16 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    I no longer spend time to watch videos to earn tokens or packs. As an outsider, I don't believe Nordeus want to cut down the opportunities to watch videos because this will also affect their income.

When the chances to watch videos are reduced, managers will have more time for other personal activities and will enjoy new challenge to compete with less resources.
    Surreybear and Mirrowka like this.

Apprentice
    Yeah they are certainly trying to move people to buy tokens more. Rests are too expensive to buy daily.

This will change the whole player evolution dynamic, and im sure a lot will quit over the coming monyhs. Id say you need tp have 2 full teams now, or ignore the training bonuses.

On that costs... I'll be one of those, who will quit. I used my packs wise... if there was a much weaker opponent, I never rested full. If there was a hard game, I'll used them - but never used yellow i. So, I was never with a fullrested team. So I had over the whole season +-0 packusage.
    Now... there are missing more than 50% of my daily restpacks. T11 is okay, until you have to spend money for success. I really hate p2w... If the sell some emblems, trikots, stadium-looks, naming... it's all customization and that's okay, but NEVER EVER I will pay to win. If the current update goes straight this way, I'll quit.

Best will be, they reduce condition train, or highly increase-restbonus or give us all 50 green packs/5 blue/10 red every day (and stay with the bonuspacks after match), cancel clubshop-packs.
    Or they sell packs for ingame-money. So the highlevel manager have useful things to use their money.
    Arion likes this.

Rookie
    Because the sponsors are not willing to pay for the videos anymore. Is that not the most obvious answer?

Addicted
    the other reason.... force you to pay directly to T11 to buy token~

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreybear View Post
    I've seen this mentioned on several threads by several different posters and as per usual it has been completely ignored by moderators when they are asked a direct question.

WHY has the ability to collect any bonuses by watching videos been cut down to an almost completely useless level. I could collect Rests and Morale boosters freely using the 5 different video options at various times of the day with no problem and usually got a decent amount each day. The last 2 days i've got 12 and 8 respectively which is useless if you want to train your players to the amount YOU decided was necessary at the last bloody update. There are also no bonuses available after around 7am (UK Time) at all for the rest of the day

So my direct questions are... why has this been changed from 5 potential sponsors to one single and useless "free video" button? Will it eventually go back to previous levels where although it was time consuming, i could collect enough to make the game playable? And if it's going back.... when?

Thanks in advance
    The official answer is here

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    The official answer is here
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Or they sell packs for ingame-money. So the highlevel manager have useful things to use their money.
    Perhaps look at this option.