Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BeckStar

Thread: Top 11 best Tactic seriously ,best tactic

Top 11 best Tactic seriously ,best tactic

This is not a joke ,this is really a tactic that i ve noticed while playing two years this game

if you are playing defensively then attending your match can make you lose,i don't know maybe your presence and the 8% the procession can ruin your defensive tactics somehow

So the plan is have a good a team first of course ,play defensively and don't attend your match , coz when you do you will probably lose

i repeat this is not a joke , i 'm saying this from a personal experience,also don't attend cup and cl finals and penalties shoot out doesn't matter what your tactics are .

Not sure.. as i managed to get 80 games Unbeaten with Defensive tactics, watching 95% of the game.
    2 days ago i lost my first game in last 2 seasons.. cause of bad ratings of my attacking trio..
    It's my personal case ofcourse.
    Arion likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Apprentice
    are you still playing the old version?

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Not sure.. as i managed to get 80 games Unbeaten with Defensive tactics, watching 95% of the game.
    2 days ago i lost my first game in last 2 seasons.. cause of bad ratings of my attacking trio..
    It's my personal case ofcourse.
    it's not 100 % of success winning tactic but for me the more i don't attend while playing defensively the more i win after season (20) , i don't think it's luck because i keep track on every move and tactic i ve been doing for two years trying to find the best one ,but at the end every season has its own story .

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdalinho View Post
    are you still playing the old version?
    i'm playing the android version so the new one , but some times twice a season i log on Mozilla to try the old version

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post

i repeat this is not a joke , i 'm saying this from a personal experience,also don't attend cup and cl finals and penalties shoot out doesn't matter what your tactics are .
    The flaw in that theory is that if neither managers attend then.............

Seriously though, in the 39 seasons I've been playing I think I've won 7 out of 13 CL and 10 out of 12 Cup finals and I'm pretty sure I've watched them all.
    Last edited by gogs67; 05-13-2016 at 03:17 PM.