Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: hard tackling ?

hard tackling ?

Hi guys,what hard tackling add to your team and match except more yellow and red cards ?

Give me notes and advices from your experience in the game

Famous
    Today I was 0-2 down at half time so switched to 'hard tackling' and 'High pressing'. Within 5 minutes my opponent got a yellow card, then another, then another and then a red. I got 2 goals back and the game ended 2-2.
    Not really what you'd expect.
    I guess my tackling annoyed them so much they lost the plot.

BallHwg's

In my game play when I leave the high press and hard tackle on I end up with a lot more cards. Faster energy drain. But I win more games!!!
    BallHwg's

Memories a bit rusty but hard tackling will result in 25% more tackles than normal tackling, meaning more tackles/fouls/bookings

Most effective against teams with good quality to unsettle the opposition or against teams dominating in chances.

You're welcome.

Hard tackling results in more tackles.
    If your defenders are low in tackling attribute, then when they tackle they fail and so they get more red and yellow cards.
    If your defenders are strong, they are less likely to fail. However they might get cards, so only use it if you are against same/higher quality teams as long as your defenders are strong and never use it against weaker teams

Addicted
    LOL i am an easy person...i go hard whatever my team is facing.....but i don't get so many cards...the funny thing is...everytime i change back to normal or easy...my player got red.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Hi guys,what hard tackling add to your team and match except more yellow and red cards ?

Hard tackles also means high press.Your players wil try to keep attackers away from goal.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post

Extremely weird that when I hard tackle, 0 cards, normal tackle, an odd yellow or two, and easy tackle a straight red
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I would discourage use of hard tackling in offensive formations unless your attackers are balanced skill wise.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Extremely weird that when I hard tackle, 0 cards, normal tackle, an odd yellow or two, and easy tackle a straight red
    I have noticed similar things too. It is as if there is a bug in the game; sometimes some orders seemed to act the opposite way.

I have noticed an increase in amount yellows cards when I changed the tackling settings from normal to hard and then back to normal again from match to match, as if the game considered the previous tackling setting instead of the newly input one.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-14-2016 at 07:35 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast