Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Possession bonus

Apprentice

Possession bonus

Hiya all,

I've noticed it only takes 3-4 trains to get attack and defense maxed. Possession has recently become more difficult, needing 6-7 trains, which is a lot to do everyday on your midfielders.

Does anyone know the best way to train possession bonus with the least condition used?

Cheers.

Apprentice
    Maybe buy 3-4 extra midfielders and that would increase the bonus?

It's interessing... possession bonus is always my first, that's full. After 3rd training. I'll need ~5 trains the max defence or condition. I think best way is skill drill to max out possession.
    Andrew Nifield likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    It's interessing... possession bonus is always my first, that's full. After 3rd training. I'll need ~5 trains the max defence or condition. I think best way is skill drill to max out possession.

do you train your whole squad together or attack and defense seperately?

yes, but it depents on fixtures. I,f me T11-squad need rest, so I only train the subs.
    I usally use all 6 slots, whole squad and only use (very) easy training - one is profi, three are master and two are worldclass. (Costs ~6,5% condition)

I tried to separte them to specific trainings, but I don't see so much difference in compersion to train my whole squad.

Apprentice
    So maybe I just need to put more midfielders in the attacker drills.

In the defenderdrills you have also passing and creativity which give also possesion bonus/ piggy in the middle (easy) and use your head drills (easy) and dont forget with the drills you need at least 4 players

example for defender bonus you need to train 4 defensive players so for the attacking bonus 4 attacking players

for the fysic bonus you need 8 players
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 05-11-2016 at 11:02 PM.

Apprentice
    You need midfielders toget the possession bknus, 4. Wont work with the defenders.

Just try changing drills and/or rearranging them.
    This depends on the drills and their order.
    Put a physical drill at first then whatever you want and DON'T MAKE YOUR TRAINING SESSION HARD.

ill train 4 times full squad on easy to get all the bonussen so my team benefit from defensive drill(piggy in the middle dril and using head) those two drills benefitst passing en creativity and some times videoanylise

normally my training schema is 2 fysic-2 defender-2 attacking every thing on easy with 4 times repeating

just get the easy drills at 3 stars

this way ill get 10% bonus so the next day ill play the match with 8% bonus without using green packs

need only green if i have 2 matches a day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast