Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: wtf???

wtf???

So, I was preparing and waiting for my game to start at 10:03am and at 10:00 I lose connection to the server. I keep trying to connect and getting the "cant connect to server" message and then the "not enough memory" message several times. I connect with my other accounts with other browsers no probs. But it finally connects at 10:06am, 3 minutes after the game started and THE GAME WAS OVER AND I LOST 0-2. WTF????

How could the game be over after 3 mins???

No nothing wrong with my clocks. I checked the start of the game in my list and it still said 10:03am.

I dont care about the loss as much as the fact that the game was over in 3 MINUTES!!! (This account is setup to tank, and im sitting in 5th place, so I am happy for the loss)

game over after 3 minutes. Let that sink in for the conspiracy theorists. Games usually last 8-10 mins so I clearly expected to catch the last half and use the condition bonus and change a player for the green pack. BUT NO.

Can someone please explain this?

So a server issue causes the game to calculate the game immediately? I have read in the past where people are winning the game and the server resets or disconnects during the game and upon reconnection they lose the game. Yes, I understand server issues happen but this was not a bomb in my stadium and they could reschedule the game. WTF?

Famous
    Many of my matches with start time right after new season day maintenance did not allow me to enter to manage and finished early. Usually there was no network connection problem. But I was not allowed to enter the match even if the start time has been passed. If I did not manually reload the game, it would forever show 'less than 1 min" or "<1min". After I manually reloaded, the game has already been finished even though it was less than 8-10 minutes from the start time.

I guess that for some reasons, sometimes daily maintenance should be extended. Those matches before the new day start time would be locked and simulated. After daily maintenance finally really finished, managers would allow to enter the match, but they cannot manage the match even if it is just several after original start time.

I think my cases are similar to yours.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    Hi Managers,

We're suffering an issue in our servers, we're working to fix it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi Managers,

We're suffering an issue in our servers, we're working to fix it as soon as possible.
    ok, fine, thanks for the heads up.

BUT

Obviously you cant do anything about games finished already but maybe a few packs of every color would make up for the inconvenience, considering we could not watch for the blues, get a red for no yellows and a green for the sub.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    Sure, just contact our Support team using the ingame Help button if you have been affected.