Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [17th of May] Server issues --> FIXED

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

[17th of May] Server issues --> FIXED

[17th of May] Server issues --> FIXED-13256522_1053491224746330_1632118009528538710_n.jpg

We had an issue in our servers which affected ongoing events, like matches and auctions. It also affected Champions League 2nd leg matches and outcomes.

UPDATE: The issue is now fixed.

If you have been affected, contact our Support team using the our inapp Help in your mobile app (question mark button "?") next to Settings, check any entry and submit a ticket. In web browser version, look for "Contact Us" section.

Dreamer
    Yup. Just got kicked off having gone 0-3 up with one of my players scoring twice and getting a great rating.

When I logged back in, I had still won, but it was 1-2 and that player hadn't scored, nor did he get MOM which he was set to before the crash.

Support ticket submitted.

At this very moment my league game is at halftime, and I can't attend it
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Please hurry 🙏🏻

Famous
    I finally notice the network connection problem. In several minutes, the game connection was reset and cannot be reloaded. One of my matches was simulated and completed within 7 minutes. In my experience, a normal match takes around 9 to minutes.

[17th of May] Server issues --> FIXED-cannotplay.jpg

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Moi
    Yes cookizzz, that was caused by this issue. Some matches have been simulated as servers had to be restarted. If you were affected, contact our Support team.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Yes cookizzz, that was caused by this issue. Some matches have been simulated as servers had to be restarted. If you were affected, contact our Support team.
    Thanks for replying. That's fine. I may loss some packs but I choose to save some time from proving or explaining.

In the past, because of possible server problem, I attended a match and won it before it was eventually simulated and the result lastly became a loss. I was very unhappy and understand these are accidents. In fact, server problems affects all managers of same server. I hope Nordeus will consider to gift all related managers a very small gift like a token or packs because most managers should make more or less changes because of these.