Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Abhinavsharma
  • 1 Post By Moi
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Highly spooky.....

Highly spooky.....

Just now, at the time of writing, my game's finished. Due to server issues, I was disconnected at halftime from the game. At that time the scoresheet was 1-2 (Thiago and JP Kader scored for us, and opponent scored from a penalty). But just now I check and this is the result: My first goal came in 29' by Thiago. He's not even on the scoresheet?! My keeper too was denied his third goal of the season and the first from a freekick (David was rested, so...) And even more surprising, where's their consolation goal? They hadn't score any goal, despite scoring one from a penalty. As witnesses I have Nagu and Sunil... What's going on?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Just now, at the time of writing, my game's finished. Due to server issues, I was disconnected at halftime from the game. At that time the scoresheet was 1-2 (Thiago and JP Kader scored for us, and opponent scored from a penalty). But just now I check and this is the result: My first goal came in 29' by Thiago. He's not even on the scoresheet?! My keeper too was denied his third goal of the season and the first from a freekick (David was rested, so...) And even more surprising, where's their consolation goal? They hadn't score any goal, despite scoring one from a penalty. As witnesses I have Nagu and Sunil... What's going on?
    Can anyone understand it? Explain me too
    AramRonaldo7 likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    That's due the issue we had in our servers today, please check.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post

Had that as well today but lm not complaining
    Abhinavsharma likes this.