Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Moi

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: champion league conspiracy

champion league conspiracy

Hi, i am upset.
    My team lost away game 2-0.
    Today for second leg, i log in 10 minutes after match ended.
    At post match review, i saw my team won 2-0 at home. The opponent manager also not attended the game.
    Weird, no penalties to decide the tie.
    Then i log out. Wait for 30 minutes, try to log in, it said unable to connect to the server.
    I wait another 30 minutes, i log in and checked the result, the game ended 2-2.
    I am out of CL.....unlucky that i forgot to screen capture the image.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moi
    Hey kuala,

That's caused by the server issues we had this morning, sorry about that. Please contact our Support team so they can compensate you.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hey kuala,

That's caused by the server issues we had this morning, sorry about that. Please contact our Support team so they can compensate you.
    it happened to my league game today as well... just before the game the game went off due to server issue....

I play my CL at 9.45pm , can I expect same crap as above ? not funny as I am expecting tight game.....

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    It affected live matches during this morning, all is fixed now.
    Bunzo likes this.

Apprentice
    You know what? ... all the time is that s**tty answer ... server issues . This is not first time and I guess not last also, but anyhow this crap happened to me a few times. Once I remember ...I was leading with 3-2 in min 70, then server connection was down, and later guess what , the result was 0-3, so I lost :O . ... For me is simple ...Why not reschedule the game?

It happened to me today too, I won 1-0 in the first leg. I was disconnected due to server issues, connected and saw 1 - 1, instead of qualifying they decided to play extra time and won 3 - 1..this happened 1min after the match was supposed to commence, I logged out and logged in after 4hours I guess and saw an emphatic 5goal drubbing....if I was on the losing side it would have been painful.... things like this should not be happening...maybe the matches could have been rescheduled.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hey kuala,

Similar server problem is not rare, though it seldom happened in large scale. I faced these for several times. In one instance, my team won a match in the morning, and I made some changes to prepare for the next match about 6 hours later. Suddenly, there was a server problem that I could not login again until the match time of second match had passed. After successfully logging on, I found that the first match was simulated and my team suffer a loss. I wasted time & efforts and lost some packs because of the simulation. I understand that server problem may be an accident. Some managers may be more unlucky to waste more time and efforts. The problem actually affects all managers in the related server. I don't think it is good to compensate only those managers who reported. I rather hope all managers of related server will be compensated a small gift like 1 token. This is just my opinion.