Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Required Number Of Training Sessions; Does It Have An Effect Or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    LOL.... well... my friend never do the training....and then he gave up the game.... now he is at position.....14th LOL lost all game... only have 4 goal and opposite score ....over 150 so far~ LOL
    There is a team that is among the best quality teams in the same league as mine this season. It uses a decent formation too, and no players out of position. With that quality and that formation, you would expect this team to be among the top four, and yet, it is among the bottoms. Could it be because he did not train as recommended by the game?

Also, remember that you said that you have noticed some sort of negative effect when you trained only lightly for the recommended number of training sessions before the matches? I have noticed that too. Coincidence?
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-18-2016 at 04:50 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    It has no relation, the only impact Training sessions have is in the improvement every player gets, and the Bonuses, not "when" you do it.

You can try it by yourself, stop all training sessions. You will still win. Or perform 4 training sessions before every match, you will still lose some of them.
    I tried it once (did only 1 training session instead of the recommended 2), and I have explained what happened. I won't risk doing that again. What happen today was something out of normal. These 3 points were very important to me because the second placed team is a team full of scouts' list and recommended players, and now this team will be only 1 point behind mine if it wins it's league match later today. Or could it be that the game is setting or making things up so that this team can win the league? If that is the case, then this is unfair.

By the way, there was one more anomaly today, and it is still present. See: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...on-2016-a.html.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-18-2016 at 04:58 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

I usually see these strange results but in my test accounts.
    Two days ago, one of my test accounts 59% quality against 89% team with no out position players and the final result was 2-2 !! Pure luck
    In live simulations, I rarely see a long pass through the middle despite using this tactic. So I don't believe the simulation.

Edit: I believe that luck has more role in the game than its real role in football. Sometimes this can be good but mostly this is very bad.
    Last edited by Medo zalata; 05-18-2016 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    I usually see these strange results but in my test accounts.
    Two days ago, one of my test accounts 59% quality against 89% team with no out position players and the final result was 2-2 !! Pure luck
    In live simulations, I rarely see a long pass through the middle despite using this tactic. So I don't believe the simulation.

Edit: I believe that luck has more role in the game than its real role in football. Sometimes this can be good but mostly this is very bad.
    About the possible excessive significance of randomness in the determination the outcomes of matches, I have already spoken that to Moi.

About the long passes through the middle, I have seen that for another team, and I have also used that, and also seen that for my team in the higlights. But, what I have seen today is out of normal; it is even different to the so called 'troll matches'. This one, especially what happened in the first half, was as if my players sold the match. They did the opposite of what I instructed to them in the first half, and also allowed the opposing players to run towards the goal very easily as if they were doing it deliberately.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-18-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    There is a team that is among the best quality teams in the same league as mine this season. It uses a decent formation too, and no players out of position. With that quality and that formation, you would expect this team to be among the top four, and yet, it is among the bottoms. Could it be because he did not train as recommended by the game?

Also, remember that you said that you have noticed some sort of negative effect when you trained only lightly for the recommended number of training sessions before the matches? I have noticed that too. Coincidence?
    They're an example of Newcastle United.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

hahah~ Coincidence....well... T 11 said ...yes.... because the AM report said "we are unlucky" or " they are very lucky" all the time~

The only effect trainings have is on the bonus as Moi said, which is pretty helpful in though games.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12