Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Required Number Of Training Sessions; Does It Have An Effect Or Not?

Required Number Of Training Sessions; Does It Have An Effect Or Not?

There has been at least one user that said that his team did not perform well if he did not do the required number of trainings as indicated before each match. Also, one user said that his team had a decrease in performance when he performed the required number of training sessions but used only low intensity drills.

Today, given that I had at least 8% bonuses on all the four areas, I did only one training session instead of two before a match. My team unexpectedly lost the match 2-0 to a weaker team. The tactics used seemed to be good on paper, but during the match, the opponent got through the middle from the midfield area to the goal way too easily despite the fact that I have matched the middle (3 MC against 3 MC) and also used a blue arrow on the middle MC. Also, from the highlights, it seemed that the players were not following the instructions (orders) given; they were passing the ball into the congested middle and lost the ball despite having players free (non-marked or not tightly marked) on the flanks to receive the ball, and also despite having ordered them to pass through the flanks. It was as if it was like a sort of 'punishment' from the game for not doing the required number of trainings. This might be coincidence also.

To be able to make proper deductions, more observations are required. Post about your experience when you did not do the required number of training sessions.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-18-2016 at 02:21 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Dreamer
    I can not tell as I always use training session requested. Once the title is clinched (few more rounds required) , I will do research for You
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    I can not tell as I always use training session requested. Once the title is clinched (few more rounds required) , I will do research for You
    Thanks.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    they were passing the ball into the congested middle and lost the ball despite having players free (non-marked or not tightly marked) on the flanks to receive the ball, and also despite having ordered them to pass through the flanks. It was as if it was like a sort of 'punishment' from the game for not doing the required number of trainings. This might be coincidence also.
    I don't believe this thing can happened from the missing training.
    Maybe it was from something else, maybe could be from a no victory bonus or a lesser than oppo - just an example
    but ...
    when I see in a next game I play, that I 'm not the favorite cause of the 2 missing training (and don't have the time or the greens to replenish condition)
    I train a crap player from the bench, twice and then I can see in match preparations that again I 'm the favorite.
    Why am I doing that ?
    Maybe to secure that the match simulation wouldn't be "stronger" than my coaching
    Steve285 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    It has no relation, the only impact Training sessions have is in the improvement every player gets, and the Bonuses, not "when" you do it.

You can try it by yourself, stop all training sessions. You will still win. Or perform 4 training sessions before every match, you will still lose some of them.
    Arion likes this.

I saw your match and I think there was no reason to lose. You had the quality, right tactics and training bonuses. That was really bad luck.

Returning to the topic, most times I do the required number of training but very low intensity and/or on one player of substitutes.
    Sometimes I don't do that number of training especially if I have the training bonuses 10%.
    I didn't notice any significant effect on matches. ( most probably I lose due to bad luck or wrong tactics. )
    Also I don't believe that live animation is what happens really. I think there are scenarios and the game chooses one of them. I say this because when I use through the middle long passing, I see my wingers scoring and I rarely see long passes.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Maybe it was from something else, maybe could be from a no victory bonus or a lesser than oppo - just an example
    but ...
    when I see in a next game I play, that I 'm not the favorite cause of the 2 missing training (and don't have the time or the greens to replenish condition)
    I train a crap player from the bench, twice and then I can see in match preparations that again I 'm the favorite.
    Why am I doing that ?
    Maybe to secure that the match simulation wouldn't be "stronger" than my coaching
    I do them to see 'superb' in the preparation level then lose the match .

Addicted
    LOL.... well... my friend never do the training....and then he gave up the game.... now he is at position.....14th LOL lost all game... only have 4 goal and opposite score ....over 150 so far~ LOL

This match was very strange. Medo saw part of it too. Medo, you should have seen the first goal and just what happenned next. I started with the 'dv8r'. The players of my team were trying to pass the ball through the middle despite that I ordered them to pass down both flanks. Players on the flanks were free to receive the ball and attack, and yet, the ball was passed through the middle several times, giving the ball away a lot of times resulting in counter-attacks for the opponent. Passing through the middle with the 'dv8r'? What is going on with this game engine? Either it is a bug or it was intentional, that is the game engine forced my players to disobey my orders. Later in the match, I changed to an even more flank based formation (Butterfly). Still, my team failed to exploit the flanks. This is one of the strangest matches I ever experienced so far.

If such things can happen in this game, no wonder why there are so many users complaining about 'fixed' matches, troll matches and so on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-18-2016 at 05:03 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    but ...
    Why am I doing that ?
    It may be from something else, but you should have seen the highlights of this match; you would have seen yourself how strange the players behaved. What was going on the pitch was the opposite to what I have ordered the players to do; ordered them to pass down the flanks, but they were passing through the middle, giving the ball away a lot of times. Sometimes the players even passed the balI straight to the opponent, as if they wanted to give the ball away deliberately. I put a blue arrow on the middle MC way before the match even started as I did anticipate that the opponent may attack in this area, and yet the opposing middle MC run through the middle like 'superman' flying through vacuum. It was as if my players 'sold' the match (that is, deliberately lost it). That is the appropriate term to describe what was seen from the highlights in the first half; 'sold the match'.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-18-2016 at 05:22 PM.
    Arion likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast